• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Offer for Silent Auction Winner - Host a Free Cooking Show!

In summary, "Input Needed, Please..." is a feedback program by Pampered Chef that collects opinions and suggestions from customers and consultants to improve their products and services. Customers can participate by filling out surveys or leaving reviews, while consultants can provide feedback through their portal or training events. All types of feedback are welcome, including suggestions for new products and overall experiences. The program is ongoing and feedback can be given at any time through the website or portal. Your feedback will be kept confidential and will only be used to enhance Pampered Chef's offerings.
TheFreddiesCook
I just heard from the lady who was in charge of a silent auction for which I donated a basket of products. She was telling me all about the lady who won the basket- she loves PC and had her eye on the basket since she came in to help set up, and she won. One of the items in the basket was the medium bar pan, and it was very visible.

I e-mailed her back and told her that if there was anyway I could pass along a message to the winner that the stone ware is 20% off this month, etc. I also said the invitation to consider the special was for her too. She got back to me and said that she would tell the lady, but in her case, she was in a shopping freeze right now, but would consider me in the future.

Ok... so I want to know if I can tell her that I understand about her situation, but to remember that she could get anything she needs free by hosting a show. And I want to offer her a free cooking show.

First I want to know if this is ok, and then I want to make sure I word this right, without sounding pushy or anything. I just think there might be an opportunity here and I want to make it easy for her to host without spending too much money. What do you say?

offering a service is not pushy. She can say no if she isn't interested!

Your not being pushy,just offering information

1. What is "Input Needed, Please..."?

"Input Needed, Please..." is a feedback program designed by Pampered Chef to gather opinions and suggestions from customers and consultants. It allows us to continuously improve our products and services based on your valuable input.

2. How can I participate in "Input Needed, Please..."?

If you are a customer, you can participate in "Input Needed, Please..." by filling out surveys or leaving reviews on our website. If you are a consultant, you can provide feedback through our consultant portal or during training events.

3. What type of feedback is Pampered Chef looking for?

We welcome all types of feedback, including suggestions for new products, improvements on existing products, and overall experiences with our brand. Your feedback helps us understand your needs and preferences, so we can continue to provide high-quality products and services.

4. How often does "Input Needed, Please..." take place?

"Input Needed, Please..." is an ongoing program, and we collect feedback throughout the year. We may send out surveys or requests for feedback periodically, but you can also provide feedback at any time through our website or consultant portal.

5. Will my feedback be kept confidential?

Yes, your feedback will be kept confidential. We value your privacy and will only use your feedback to improve our products and services. Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n8vtxn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AmyjonesPC
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404