• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your PC Sales in Small Town: Expert Tips for Consultants"

It might be worth your while to drive to one of those towns and try to sell there. It's worth a shot!You are located in a small town of 2900 people. There are six consultants in this town. They have been selling PC for at least 3 yrs. You have been trying to sell for 6 mos. However, you are now about to become inactive. You can't get a show of any type anywhere around this area. You don't have the time nor do you want to be driving long distances for shows. All your family/friends have helped you greatly. You just can't ask of them any more. Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
proudmama02
I live in a small town of 2900 people. There is 6 consultants in this town. They have been selling PC for at least 3 yrs. I have been trying to sell for 6 mos. Well, I am now about to become inactive. I can't get a show of any type anywhere around this area. I don't have the time nor do I want to be driving long distances for shows. All my family/friends have helped me greatly. I just can't ask of them any more. Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Did you get any bookings off the shows your friends and family held for you? Make customer care calls to all the guests from those shows and tell them about our awesome new cookware and how they can get a piece for 60% off! Or the Stainless Steel bowls in March!

Revisit your list of 100, add to it if need be, and call as many people on that list as possible.

You also might want to reconsider how far you are willing to drive for a show. A $1000 show might be waiting for you out there...

suggestionsHave you tried any fairs, festivals or expos? They are a great way to get your name out there! Are there many businesses in your area? Offer a business or two to do a "lunch show" do the microwave cake in the batter bowl or the lava cake in the rice cooker. Does the schools in your area need to raise some money? How about 4-H groups? Are there girl or boy scout troops in your area you can help earn a badge or two? Also, with the 4-H group, I know at least one of the still projects is cooking.... My director also suggested sending a letter and/or calling some local organizations to see if they need a guest speaker and some extra cash (the red hat society, the lionesses...) Maybe even organize a bingo, that would help get your name out there also.
Hope this helps, if i think of more I'll let you know
Monica ;)

Do you have any friends that would host a new season party for you? What about at work, church, even your hairdresser...since you live in a small town take advantage of that and go to the local stores and promote your business, hang signs in the grocery stores...even post offices...anywhere you can think of....you wnat people to think of you when they think of Pampered Chef...get yourself known in the town and you will see an increase in the business.

proudmama02 said:
I live in a small town of 2900 people. There is 6 consultants in this town. They have been selling PC for at least 3 yrs. I have been trying to sell for 6 mos. Well, I am now about to become inactive. I can't get a show of any type anywhere around this area. I don't have the time nor do I want to be driving long distances for shows. All my family/friends have helped me greatly. I just can't ask of them any more. Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Where are you located? Do you have any towns close by?

1. How can I increase my PC sales in a small town?

As a consultant, it's important to establish a strong presence in your local community. This can be done by attending community events, networking with other small businesses, and utilizing social media to reach potential customers. Additionally, offering personalized cooking demonstrations and hosting themed parties can help generate interest and drive sales.

2. What are some effective marketing strategies for boosting PC sales in a small town?

In addition to establishing a strong local presence, utilizing targeted online advertising and creating a referral program can be effective ways to market your PC business. Leveraging customer reviews and testimonials can also help build credibility and attract new customers.

3. How can I stand out from other PC consultants in a small town?

One way to differentiate yourself from other consultants is by offering unique services or products. This could include hosting cooking classes, providing personalized meal planning assistance, or offering exclusive product bundles. It's also important to provide exceptional customer service and go above and beyond to meet your customers' needs.

4. How can I improve my product knowledge to boost sales?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to constantly educate yourself on the latest products, recipes, and cooking techniques. Attend training sessions, watch online tutorials, and regularly use the products yourself to become a knowledgeable and trusted resource for your customers. This will also help you make personalized product recommendations based on your customers' needs and preferences.

5. How can I leverage social media to increase my PC sales in a small town?

Social media can be a powerful tool for reaching potential customers in a small town. Utilize platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase your products, share recipes and cooking tips, and engage with your audience. You can also collaborate with other local businesses and influencers to expand your reach and attract new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jori-sc
  • Tig
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Jmioni
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies