• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Letter to Parents | Tips and Samples for Sending Home

In summary, sending a letter home to parents serves to inform them about their child's academic progress, behavior, and upcoming events. An effective letter should be clear, concise, and include relevant details and a call-to-action. To ensure it is well-received, it should be proofread, written in a friendly tone, and personalized. The best times to send a letter are at the beginning of the school year, before or after conferences or major events, or if there are any important changes. While templates and sample letters can be used as a guide, it is important to personalize the letter and give proper credit.
ckmom002
i need a letter to send home to the parents if anyone has one please help i am so bad at coming up with things to say!!!

What kind of letter do you need???

i need a letter to send home with the parents. i am sending a catalog and a orderform so all i need is a letter for the parents..

sorry i really didnt explain i guess im just looking for something that explains the fundraiser... to see what they are getting themselves into

If you check the files...there are a few listed there!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. You can still do the search for others but I've attached mine.

Attachments

• fundraiser.doc
    253 KB · Views: 611
Fundraiser Parent LetterThis is the letter I sent home for the fundraiser I am doing right now. I found it on this site and then changed it a little to suit what I was doing. I hope it helps!

Attachments

• Parent_FR_Letter[1].doc
    41 KB · Views: 420
2nd fundraiser letterI am also sending this letter out this week, we have 1 1/2 weeks left in this fundraiser. It's just a reminder letter for the parents.

Attachments

• Dear Parents 2nd week FR letter.doc
    26 KB · Views: 395
I Love It, I Love It, I Love It
Thank You So Much Just What I Was Looking For Thank You For Getting It To Me So Soon Im Defently Going To Use It :) :) :)

Posted under Athletic Group Fundraiser ThreadI just posted several documents that maybe of assistance under the above-referenced thread.

What is the purpose of sending a letter home to parents?

The purpose of sending a letter home to parents is to communicate important information, updates, and reminders about their child's academic progress, behavior, or upcoming events. It is also a way to involve parents in their child's education and maintain a positive relationship between the school and the parents.

What should be included in an effective letter to parents?

An effective letter to parents should include a clear and concise message, relevant details and dates, and a call-to-action if necessary. It should also be written in a professional and respectful tone, and include contact information for the sender in case parents have any questions or concerns.

How can I make sure my letter to parents is well-received?

To ensure your letter to parents is well-received, make sure to proofread it for any spelling or grammar errors, use a friendly and approachable tone, and avoid using any jargon or technical terms that may be confusing. You can also personalize the letter by addressing it to each parent or family by name.

When is the best time to send a letter home to parents?

The best time to send a letter home to parents is typically at the beginning of the school year, before or after a parent-teacher conference, or before or after a major event or project. It is also a good idea to send a letter home if there are any changes or updates to important policies or procedures.

Can I use templates or sample letters for sending home to parents?

Yes, you can use templates or sample letters for sending home to parents as a starting point or guide. However, it is important to personalize the letter and make it relevant to your specific situation or audience. You should also make sure to get permission from the original creator and give proper credit if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spirnat31
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laylaleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • sarahsellcm