• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ingredient Help: Finding Cheesecake Pudding for Raspberry Dream Cheesecake

N
noradawn
Hi Everyone,

I'm supposed to make the Raspberry Dream Cheesecake for my cluster meeting on Saturday. Today I went shopping for the ingredients and couldn't find the cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling. Have you all been able to find this in your stores? Is it just with all the pudding and jello type things? Do you think I could substitute with vanilla?

Any advice would be appreciated!

I had a hard time finding at first also. I found at Wal Mart. I would not substitute.

My Homeland carries it. (Oklahoma)

noradawn said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm supposed to make the Raspberry Dream Cheesecake for my cluster meeting on Saturday. Today I went shopping for the ingredients and couldn't find the cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling. Have you all been able to find this in your stores? Is it just with all the pudding and jello type things? Do you think I could substitute with vanilla?

Any advice would be appreciated!
Vanilla Pudding works in place of the cheesecake (I have substituted it when hosts couldn't find cheesecake). Cheesecake tastes better but it's still good with vanilla. I now have a supply of the cheesecake pudding (and white chocolate) in my house because they are not always available around here - I think it's seasonal...

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't find the cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling. It can definitely be frustrating when a specific ingredient is not available. In my experience, I have found the cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling in the same aisle as the other pudding and jello products. If you still can't find it, you can definitely substitute with vanilla pudding. It might change the flavor a bit, but it will still be delicious. Another option is to check with your local grocery store if they can order it for you. I hope this helps and your Raspberry Dream Cheesecake turns out amazing for your cluster meeting! Happy baking!

1. Where can I find cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling?

The cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling can usually be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores, along with other pudding and jello type products.

2. Is the cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling necessary for the Raspberry Dream Cheesecake recipe?

Yes, the cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling is a key ingredient in this recipe and provides the creamy texture and flavor of a traditional cheesecake.

3. Can I substitute the cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling with vanilla?

While you can substitute with vanilla pudding, the end result will not be the same as using cheesecake pudding. The cheesecake pudding adds a unique flavor and texture to the cheesecake that vanilla pudding cannot replicate.

4. Is there a specific brand of cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling that works best for this recipe?

You can use any brand of cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for the correct measurements and mixing instructions.

5. Can I use homemade cheesecake filling instead of the instant pudding and pie filling?

Yes, you can use homemade cheesecake filling instead of the instant pudding and pie filling. However, the texture and flavor may be slightly different from the original recipe. Make sure to adjust the measurements and follow the instructions for the homemade filling carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • Chefcouts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • beepampered