• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Information Needed for Pampered Chef Bread Tubes

In summary, for the Pampered Chef Bread Tubes, it is recommended to use a standard size bread dough recipe that makes about 2 pounds of dough. The filling should be about 2/3 to 3/4 full, depending on the size of the tube. The tubes can be used in both the oven and microwave, but the plastic lids should be removed before placing them in the oven. Greasing the tubes is not necessary due to the non-stick coating, but can be done for added assurance. The Bread Tubes can also be used for baking other types of goods, but the baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted accordingly.
Pchefterza
I did a booth today (1st one solo) and a perspective customer said she owned the bread tubes (I own these as well) from a few years back and she wanted to know what temp and length of time to bake the beer bread in them.
Can any one help?

Thanks in advance

Terza

Last edited:
I'm certain it is 350 and I think it is for 50 minutes

The recommended temperature and baking time for beer bread in bread tubes is 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-50 minutes. It is important to note that the exact baking time may vary depending on your oven and the size of the bread tube. It is best to check the bread for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the bread. If it comes out clean, the bread is ready. If not, continue baking for a few more minutes and check again.

1. What size bread dough is needed for Pampered Chef Bread Tubes?

For best results, we recommend using a standard size bread dough recipe that makes about 2 pounds of dough. This will ensure that the dough fills the tube evenly and bakes properly.

2. How much filling should be used in the Bread Tubes?

The amount of filling you use will depend on the size of your bread tube. As a general rule, we recommend filling the tube about 2/3 to 3/4 full. This will allow enough room for the bread to rise and expand while baking.

3. Can the Bread Tubes be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Bread Tubes are safe to use in both the oven and microwave. However, please note that the plastic lids should be removed before placing the tubes in the oven.

4. Do I need to grease the Bread Tubes before use?

No, the Bread Tubes are made with a non-stick coating that allows for easy release of the bread. However, you can lightly spray the inside of the tube with cooking spray for added assurance.

5. Can I use the Bread Tubes for other types of baked goods?

Absolutely! While the Bread Tubes are primarily designed for baking bread, you can also use them to bake cakes, meatloaf, and other baked goods. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gothim0802
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • aprilmlittlefield