• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Information Binder for Promoting The Pampered Chef?

In summary, Beth was given the opportunity to leave binder at various places where she has permission to do so. She includes information about upcoming specials and host benefits as well as flyers with her contact information and a door prize.
CAPCnewbie
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this but hopefully I'll get some responses and ideas.
I've been given the opportunity to leave an information binder at my daughters preschool centre, dance studio and at my doctors office. I've left behind catalogs before but thats all.
When i took my daughter to dance on wed evening, I took along a binder I have with information about hosting parties and the rewards, along with information on stoneware, cookware and flyers with upcoming monthly specials. I was able to show it to the moms waiting there and walked out with a $170 order. They all wanted to flip through the binder to read what The Pampered Chef was all about. Now since that is my "show binder", I didnt want to leave it behind. But I figured that since it attracted so much interest, I'd make up some more folders like that and leave them at the above mentioned places where I've been given permission.

I found folders that have a window on the front so I'd like to have a flyer with my info on the front and a reminder to browse but to leave the binder behind. Inside, I'd like to put some info about the company and what we do.
I've thought about adding flyers about the business opportunity also.

Can anyone think of anything else I can include? I feel like I'm missing something. I am going to make sure that i replace the host and guest specials monthly and replenish any catalogs that do get taken home.

Sorry for the long winded post. Just wanted to explain in detail.

Include info about upcoming specials and host benefits.

I would also have something there that they can take with them too and I would definitely ask them to sign the book with at least phone and email, offering a door prize. That way you have contact info and can do some CS as well as possible bookings/recruits.

ask them to sign the book with at least phone and email, offering a door prize. That way you have contact info and can do some CS as well as possible bookings/recruits.

Great idea Beth. Thankyou. I hadnt thought about that. I'm not sure how many will sign it as they will likley just browse through it like a catalog but maybe offering an incentive will get them to sign.

Definitely, the sign in sheet for a prize. You want to follow-up with leads. I would also use plastic slip covers inside with multiple copies of some items, so people could take a copy. This reminded me of a binder we pass around at our cluster meetings. A plastic slip cover will have an address label on the outside that says, "take one". You could have recipe cards, recruiting information, fundraising, etc. I love this idea of a binder somewhere. This could work great for Pampering a Business. The binders are fairly cheap at the start of the school year.

I love this idea!!!!! I am thinking about making one up for my kids' gym.

I AM NOW BRAINSTORMING ON WHERE I CAN LEAVE THEM TO BOOST MY BUSINESS IN MY AREA. : - ) Thanks for the great I idea.

1. What is an Information Binder?

An Information Binder is a comprehensive collection of important documents and information related to your Pampered Chef business. It includes resources, forms, and training materials to help you stay organized and successful in your business.

2. How can an Information Binder benefit my business?

An Information Binder can benefit your business in several ways. It can help you stay organized, save time by having all necessary documents in one place, and provide easy access to important information and resources. It can also serve as a helpful training tool for new team members.

3. What types of documents are typically included in an Information Binder?

An Information Binder typically includes a variety of documents, such as order forms, hostess coaching guides, team member resources, marketing materials, and training materials. It may also include important contact information for your team and mentors.

4. Do I have to purchase an Information Binder separately?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive an Information Binder as part of your starter kit. However, you can also purchase additional copies or replacement pages if needed.

5. Can I customize my Information Binder?

Yes, you can customize your Information Binder to fit your specific business needs. You can add or remove pages, insert your own documents, and organize it in a way that works best for you. You can also purchase pre-made pages and inserts from Pampered Chef to further personalize your binder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • chefHLM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbondr
Replies