• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Info for Changeover, Samples, & Kit Enhancement

40% off all product purchases in April. Only valid through the month.Thanks for the info!I think Becca is referring to the option to re-purchase a new kit after a certain amount of time or shows. That was eliminated.
babywings76
Gold Member
My director forwarded this to us. Thought it would be good to post here because I know the threads will be beginning soon with people asking about this:

Spring Changeover Boxes:
· Before customers can purchase new spring products on March 1, you will get a Spring Changeover Box with a pack of catalogs and all of the training materials you need for Spring.

· This will ship to you if you were active November, December, or January.

· If you were active in any of those three months, you should receive your changeover box around February 19. There be a small charge to you for this.

· If you were not active in November, December, or January, you can still receive the Spring Changeover Box ~ simply submit $150 in the month of February to be active and as soon as you have submitted for February, the changeover box will ship to you.

Spring Product Samples at 50% Off:

· One of the great benefits of being a consultant is being able to purchase each season’s new products at 50% off!

· This purchase may also be tax deductible – as are any supplies or materials you purchase for your business. Check with your tax preparer

· You can purchase the spring product samples at 50% off until March 31 on Consultant’s Corner, under the Managing your Business Tab.

· Please keep in mind that you must be active in the month in which you order the samples. So just submit your $150 commissionable sales order for the month and then you can submit the product samples order.

· This is good only through March 31.

Kit Enhancement Month at 40% Off Reminder for Being Active:

· Kit Enhancement Month is held in April. This is when you can purchase any/all of the products you want at 40% off.

· Create a Non-Commission Order in P3, then choose kit enhancement as the order type.

· This is valid April 1 – April 30, and you can only place one order so get everything the first time.

· Keep in mind that there are activity requirements to be eligible to place a Kit Enhancement order:

o Consultants must be active in January and February and March. Active is defined as submitting at least $150 commissionable sales in January and then again in February and then again in March.

o OR Consultants must be active in February and March and April. Active is defined as submitting at least $150 commissionable sales in February and then again in March and then again in April. In option 2, at least $150 in personal commissionable sales must be submitted in April prior to submitting a kit enhancement order.

· So remember that in either of the scenarios above, you must submit in February and be active to participate in Kit Enhancement.

Thanks Amanda, but didn't Kit Enhancement get "retired?"

I hadn't heard that before--where did you hear that?

· If you were active in any of those three months, you should receive your changeover box around February 19. There be a small charge to you for this.

Do we have any idea how much the "small charge" will be?

usually around $6.00-$8.00

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks Amanda, but didn't Kit Enhancement get "retired?"
I didnt hear that either.... Hope not!Thanks for posting this though Amanda. I will be forwarding this to my team.

I think Becca is referring to the option to re-purchase a new kit after a certain amount of time or shows. That was eliminated.

That must be it. I don't do either so obviously I don't pay attention to the details. Last time around, I think the shipping charge for changeover was $6.25 taken as a commission adjustment.

Thanks so much for posting the tips for everyone!!!

There had been some discussion on here a few weeks back where people had heard KE was being retired (at least the April one I believe)...Thanks for the info Amanda!

otisbg said:
I think Becca is referring to the option to re-purchase a new kit after a certain amount of time or shows. That was eliminated.
Yep, the discounted (or was it free) second kit at the 200 cooking show level was discontinued (and I am just about there) :( They said that we could earn the newer stuff and buy it as a sample or kit enhancement so there was no need *sigh*

I just looked up the dates (Dec CN) for Changeover and Earned Products:NED/SED - by Feb 4th
Everyone else - paperwork - by Feb 7th
Spring 2012 New Product Free-for-All earned in December: Shipped to arrive by Feb 7th
Spring 2012 New Product Free-for-All earned in January - by Feb 14th

I wonder why December is being shipped separately? Interesting...

They've known who earned Dec. for a while. They didn't know who earned what in Jan. until this week.

Becca_in_MD said:
They've known who earned Dec. for a while. They didn't know who earned what in Jan. until this week.

Right. I get that but they usually do send it all at the same time. It probably IS a timing thing. I believe we are getting the paperwork and December things a week earlier than last year. Not complaining, just noticing.

Thanks for the dates, I was just wondering about that today!

When will we be able to order the new spring samples?

GinaG623 said:
When will we be able to order the new spring samples?

Should be some time soon - check CC on Monday after 10 a.m. CST

will new January consultants automatically receive the changeover?

KristinaD said:
will new January consultants automatically receive the changeover?

As long as you were active in January you should get one.

I noticed somebody on fb mentioned getting theirs today!

I didn't purchase my kit until Jan 27 so I didn't get any orders for Jan....so I wouldn't get it?!?! I sure hope thats not the case!!! I have host packets I need to get ready for march!

KristinaD said:
I didn't purchase my kit until Jan 27 so I didn't get any orders for Jan....so I wouldn't get it?!?! I sure hope thats not the case!!! I have host packets I need to get ready for march!

Not sure about th box, but if you do, it should be this week. If you dont, you can start ordering spring supplies/catalogs after Monday. I would bet you do get one though...not sure. ??

Hmm I sure hope I do, would be a little shame if I didn't! :( I have a party Monday that'll definitely get me active and hopefully qualified! :)

I think you should get one...but if you don't get it next week they will probably ship it as soon as you submit a show.

I'm hoping they arrive Monday.

KristinaD said:
Hmm I sure hope I do, would be a little shame if I didn't! :( I have a party Monday that'll definitely get me active and hopefully qualified! :)

Once you submit that show they will send the change over kit if you don't get it this week. But they might have it set up to automatically send to people who have signed as recently as you. Please let us know!

Thanks ladies, will letl you know! :) Ya'll are so helpful and this forum is wonderful! :)

KristinaD said:

one of my consultants signed a girl on the 30th and I believe the girl got new paperwork! because my girl was telling me how her new recruit had catalogs and we didn't! lol! it would be silly to send them all the paperwork for a season that is about to change! jmo!

KristinaD said:

I started in late August. I automatically received a changeover kit. HO automatically considers new consultants active for changeover kits when they sign up right before a changeover will occur. You can't hit your goals if you don't have the proper paperwork.

Awesome, thanks!!! :) Can'twait to get it!!!

I feel guilty that my changeover kit was waiting for me at home when I returned from Launch. My HD didn't even get hers yet!

Mine will be delivered on Tuesday - Wish Fed Ex delivered on Mondays!

Malinda Klein said:
Mine will be delivered on Tuesday - Wish Fed Ex delivered on Mondays!

Me too! I have occasionally gotten things on Monday but I think it has to do with the driver and what else he/she happens to have in the truck that day.

I don't understand how some were delivered over the weekend. I thought that they knew how long it took to get things out all over the country. You both live in the same state so you'd think they'd both get there at the same time. Mine didn't even ship until Friday night so no chance of earlier delivery. It used to be that directors received their things a few days before consultants, now it seems we get them later. OH, well! Tomorrow's almost here! I'll be waiting impatiently!!

I got a package today... It wasn't my change over kit but it was the new Bring Less Sell More bag. I'll take that too!

Thanks for the heads up Amanda :)

My changeover kit and my Dec SAT items are coming together and they are on the truck today!!!! YEAH!!!! Can't wait to get home and see my round covered baker!!!

Does anyone need any calendars? I have about 15 left over that I am not going to be using...

KellieM's Kitchen said:
Does anyone need any calendars? I have about 15 left over that I am not going to be using...
You need to post this in the Marketplace for sale...not on other threads.

1. When will the Spring Changeover Box be shipped and how can I receive it?

The Spring Changeover Box will be shipped around February 19 to consultants who were active in November, December, or January. If you were not active during those months, you can still receive the box by submitting $150 in sales for the month of February.

2. How can I purchase the new spring product samples at 50% off?

The new spring product samples can be purchased at 50% off until March 31 on Consultant's Corner under the Managing your Business Tab. Please note that you must be active in the month of purchase and that this offer is only valid until March 31.

3. What is Kit Enhancement Month and how can I participate?

Kit Enhancement Month, held in April, allows consultants to purchase products at 40% off. To participate, create a Non-Commission Order in P3 and choose "kit enhancement" as the order type. However, there are activity requirements to be eligible for this offer.

4. What are the activity requirements for Kit Enhancement Month?

To be eligible for Kit Enhancement Month, consultants must be active in January, February, and March OR active in February, March, and April. "Active" is defined as submitting at least $150 in commissionable sales in each of those months.

5. Is there a tax benefit for purchasing products at 50% off?

Yes, purchasing products at 50% off may be tax deductible. Please consult with your tax preparer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LilChefBeth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom