• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Info Flyer Needed, Please Help

P
PamperedByJulie
Hi Everyone

Does anyone have an information flyer for the new bridal registry program? I'm looking for something similar to the flyers about how our hosts never pay full price, those includes the host special and a summary of being a host.

I had a female at a show over the weekend as for more information. PC has a lot of in-depth information and the flyer is sort of generic. I'm looking for something with the benefits, how to create a registry, and some details for the program.

Thanks

Hey! Well, this isn't the best quality and was done before I got the flyers (which I have yet to open at home), but at least you'll have something. Maybe someone else has actually scanned the flyer?

Attachments

• pcregistry.pdf
    221.2 KB · Views: 455
!Hi there!I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help you with an information flyer for our new bridal registry program. I understand that it can be overwhelming to navigate through all the information we have, so I will make sure to create a flyer that is clear and concise.Our bridal registry program is a great way for couples to start their new life together with high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. The benefits of creating a registry with us include earning free products, exclusive discounts, and the convenience of having all your kitchen essentials in one place.The flyer will include step-by-step instructions on how to create a registry, as well as information on how to add and manage items. We will also highlight some of our top products that are must-haves for any kitchen.I am excited to help you promote this amazing program and make it easy for your customers to understand all the perks. Please let me know if you have any specific requests or ideas for the flyer. I look forward to working with you!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the new bridal registry program?

The new bridal registry program is a service offered by our company that allows engaged couples to create a gift registry for their wedding. This registry includes products from our company that can be purchased by their wedding guests.

2. How is this program beneficial?

The bridal registry program is beneficial for both the engaged couple and their wedding guests. For the couple, it allows them to choose the products they want and need for their new home, making it easier for their guests to select a gift. For the guests, it ensures that they are giving a gift that the couple will truly appreciate.

3. Can you explain the host special mentioned in the flyer?

The host special is a promotion offered to those who host a party or event for our company. This special allows the host to receive discounts and free products based on the sales made at their event. It is a great way for hosts to save money and get even more products from our company.

4. How do I create a registry through this program?

To create a registry through our bridal registry program, you can either visit our website or attend a party or event hosted by one of our consultants. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you select the products you want to include in your registry.

5. Is there more detailed information available about this program?

Yes, there is more in-depth information available about our bridal registry program. You can visit our website to learn more about the program, its benefits, and how to create a registry. You can also contact one of our consultants for any specific questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
Replies
Views
artcd44
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies