• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should You Feature at Your Holiday Booth for Maximum Impact?

In summary, "Info at Holiday Booth" is an event where Pampered Chef consultants showcase products and services at holiday markets or fairs. You can find information about upcoming events on the website or by contacting a local consultant. There is no obligation to make a purchase at the event, and applications to become a consultant will be available. Special promotions or discounts may be offered at the event.
kewaters
What information are you handing out at your holiday booth? I want to make sure I'm taking good information, but also not too much that it boggs the table down. I will have a few catalogs and mini cats, order forms. I will have the current guest/host special and for December on display. I was thinking of having the list of products listed in order of price so people can take and see for stocking stuffer type items, I am going to make copies of the booth coupon with recipe to hand out and then have copies of the tri-fold Pampered Sets pamphlet to hand out. I will also have door prize drawing slips. Do you think it's too much, should I have other information in place of some of these? Also, any helpful hints how to set up a holiday booth, with pictures, would be great. Thanks!

I'm going to make up some gift sets with my personal products to show off what I'm offering. Also pamplets with those sets on them. I'm thinking about getting the ornaments you can put candy in and putting prizes in them (on slips of paper) and if you book a show at the booth you can draw an ornament for a prize out of the trifle bowl or I may just skip that and leave it with the tree in it like i have it already. Make sure you have Host packets available, with both Dec, Jan, and Feb OOF. I'm also setting up some greenery around the table.

great ideas symara, thanks!

1. What is "Info at Holiday Booth"?

"Info at Holiday Booth" is an event where Pampered Chef consultants set up a booth at a holiday market or fair to showcase our products and services.

2. How can I find out when and where the "Info at Holiday Booth" events are happening?

You can check the events section on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for information on upcoming "Info at Holiday Booth" events.

3. Do I need to make a purchase at the "Info at Holiday Booth" event?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at the event. Our consultants are there to provide information and answer any questions you may have about Pampered Chef products and services.

4. Can I sign up to be a Pampered Chef consultant at the "Info at Holiday Booth" event?

Yes, our consultants will have information and applications available for those interested in joining the Pampered Chef team. They will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about becoming a consultant.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the "Info at Holiday Booth" event?

Yes, our consultants may have special promotions or discounts available exclusively at the "Info at Holiday Booth" event. Be sure to stop by and check out any deals that may be offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • Foodie