1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Info at Holiday Booth

1. kewaters

kewaters Member

What information are you handing out at your holiday booth? I want to make sure I'm taking good information, but also not too much that it boggs the table down. I will have a few catalogs and mini cats, order forms. I will have the current guest/host special and for December on display. I was thinking of having the list of products listed in order of price so people can take and see for stocking stuffer type items, I am going to make copies of the booth coupon with recipe to hand out and then have copies of the tri-fold Pampered Sets pamphlet to hand out. I will also have door prize drawing slips. Do you think it's too much, should I have other information in place of some of these? Also, any helpful hints how to set up a holiday booth, with pictures, would be great. Thanks!

Nov 13, 2009
  2. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

I'm going to make up some gift sets with my personal products to show off what I'm offering. Also pamplets with those sets on them. I'm thinking about getting the ornaments you can put candy in and putting prizes in them (on slips of paper) and if you book a show at the booth you can draw an ornament for a prize out of the trifle bowl or I may just skip that and leave it with the tree in it like i have it already. Make sure you have Host packets available, with both Dec, Jan, and Feb OOF. I'm also setting up some greenery around the table.

Nov 13, 2009
  3. kewaters

kewaters Member

great ideas symara, thanks!

Nov 13, 2009
Have something to add?