• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious & Budget-Friendly Recipes For Your Next Event!

In summary, Heathera is giving away free shows to people who filled out a drawing slip. She was wondering if anyone knew of some recipes that would be inexpensive so she can keep her cost down. She also mentioned the potato demonstration.
Morvin
hello I have just finished with a both at the Co. fair and I am giving away free shows to everyone who filled out a drawing slip but I was wondering if anyone knew of some recipes that would be inexpensive so I can keep my cost down. I wanted to make some follow up calls tonight but I wanted to have a recipe in mind to get their taste buds on my side!!
Thank you
Heather

a veg. platter/dip. get veggies from garden.
carmel or fruit dip with apple slices using apsc
apple pie
I' m sure someone has better/more ideas

Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue in the All the Best cookbook. Serve with cinnamon chips that you make with flour tortillas and/or if strawberries aren't too expensive and are fresh enough...

the microwave cake in the stoneware fluted pan is pretty inexpensive too.

I was wondering about that micro cake that you do in the fluted pan. Do you think it would work in the square baker? Have you tried it?

luvs2sellit said:
I was wondering about that micro cake that you do in the fluted pan. Do you think it would work in the square baker? Have you tried it?
I would try it at home first. I would think that the corners might be dry but then you ARE using a PC stone... Give it a try and let us know!

You could always try the amazing potato demonstration. That would be very inexpensive. :D You may want to couple that with another recipe like the fluted micrwave cake. I recently made a microwave cake and took it to my mom's work (she works in a school office) while I was on vacation. I got two orders for the fluted pan as well as enough other orders to submit a $150 show. That fluted cake is a wonderful seller! (and very inexpensive to demo)

What are some budget-friendly recipes for a large event?

We have many delicious recipes that are perfect for feeding a crowd without breaking the bank. Some popular options include our Slow Cooker Pulled Pork, Baked Ziti, and Chicken Enchilada Casserole.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes! Many of our budget-friendly recipes can be prepared in advance and either stored in the fridge or frozen until the event. This not only saves you time, but also helps with budgeting by allowing you to buy ingredients when they are on sale.

Are there options for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that not everyone can eat the same foods, which is why we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Some great options include our Vegan Chili, Gluten-Free Lasagna, and Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers.

How can I modify these recipes to suit my taste preferences?

Our recipes are meant to be versatile, so feel free to make any necessary modifications to suit your taste buds. You can easily swap out ingredients, adjust seasoning, or add in extra toppings to make it your own.

Is there a way to make these recipes even more budget-friendly?

Yes, there are a few tips and tricks to make these recipes even more budget-friendly. One option is to buy ingredients in bulk or on sale. You can also substitute certain ingredients for cheaper alternatives, or use leftovers from previous meals in the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies