1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Inexpensive recipe

Tags:
  1. Morvin

Morvin Member

hello I have just finished with a both at the Co. fair and I am giving away free shows to everyone who filled out a drawing slip but I was wondering if anyone knew of some recipes that would be inexpensive so I can keep my cost down. I wanted to make some follow up calls tonight but I wanted to have a recipe in mind to get their taste buds on my side!!
    Thank you
    Heather

Aug 8, 2005
  2. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

a veg. platter/dip. get veggies from garden.
    carmel or fruit dip with apple slices using apsc
    apple pie
    I' m sure someone has better/more ideas

Aug 8, 2005
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue in the All the Best cookbook. Serve with cinnamon chips that you make with flour tortillas and/or if strawberries aren't too expensive and are fresh enough...

the microwave cake in the stoneware fluted pan is pretty inexpensive too.

Aug 8, 2005
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I was wondering about that micro cake that you do in the fluted pan. Do you think it would work in the square baker? Have you tried it?

Aug 8, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I would try it at home first. I would think that the corners might be dry but then you ARE using a PC stone... Give it a try and let us know!

Aug 8, 2005
  6. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

You could always try the amazing potato demonstration. That would be very inexpensive. :D You may want to couple that with another recipe like the fluted micrwave cake. I recently made a microwave cake and took it to my mom's work (she works in a school office) while I was on vacation. I got two orders for the fluted pan as well as enough other orders to submit a $150 show. That fluted cake is a wonderful seller! (and very inexpensive to demo)

Aug 9, 2005
Have something to add?