• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inexpensive Dining Around Loews Hotel

In summary, near Loews Hotel, there are budget-friendly dining options such as food trucks, casual cafes, and fast-casual restaurants like Shake Shack and Chipotle. Additionally, there are several restaurants within walking distance, including Fig & Olive, Trattoria Il Mulino, and Rosa Mexicano. For affordable breakfast, check out Cafe 57 or Le Pain Quotidien. Happy hour deals can be found at The Palm and Bar Collins. While fine dining can be pricy, KYU and Pubbelly Sushi offer more affordable options.
raebates
Staff member
We're staying at Loews this year. Can anyone tell me what inexpensive food options they know of within a block or so of that hotel? I don't necessarily want fast food, but someplace where I can get a healthy breakfast or quick dinner without breaking the bank.The hotel restaurant looks a bit pricey.

We did the food court at the outlet mall. I know you didn't want fast food, but I have to say there were a lot of healthy options! Didn't do breakfast there so don't know their offerings in that dept. but the prices were good as was the food...didn't need to tip either!

I wound up being a the Hyatt instead of Loews. However, I took along some of my own food. I'm so glad I did. It allowed me to know exactly what I was eating. I think I'll make that a common practice from now on.

1. What are the most affordable dining options near Loews Hotel?

Some of the most budget-friendly dining options near Loews Hotel include food trucks, casual cafes, and fast-casual restaurants such as Shake Shack and Chipotle.

2. Are there any restaurants within walking distance of Loews Hotel?

Yes, there are several restaurants within walking distance of Loews Hotel. Some popular options include Mediterranean restaurant Fig & Olive, Italian eatery Trattoria Il Mulino, and Mexican spot Rosa Mexicano.

3. Can you recommend any affordable breakfast spots near Loews Hotel?

If you're looking for a budget-friendly breakfast near Loews Hotel, try Cafe 57 for delicious bagels and pastries, or Le Pain Quotidien for organic, locally-sourced breakfast options.

4. Are there any happy hour deals near Loews Hotel?

Yes, there are several happy hour deals near Loews Hotel. Some options include The Palm's half-priced appetizers and drinks, or Loews Hotel's own Bar Collins, which offers half-priced cocktails and small plates during their happy hour.

5. Is there any fine dining near Loews Hotel that won't break the bank?

While fine dining can often be expensive, there are some more affordable options near Loews Hotel. Try KYU for upscale Asian fusion, or Pubbelly Sushi for creative sushi dishes at reasonable prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies