• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales at the Indoor PC Booth - Tips and Tricks for Success!

That sounds like a great plan. I hope you have as much success as you did last time. Selling cash and carry items is a great way to start your PC booth. You can also take orders from the booth. I hope you have a great day at your next show.
cbord
I am doing a PC booth this saturday. For $20, issued three tables for 4-6 hours. They paid for all advertising in three local papers.

My plan:
Table #1 Sell already discontinued items from last season.
Table #2 Booking Display and Wedding Registry Display
Table #3 Recuriting

I do have some current extra items still in packages and some not in packages that I would like to sell.

Can I sell this at a booth?

Can I take orders a booth?

I have an opprtunity to have this spot once a month and to be the only PC person at show. I am hoping for a good day.

I have already start setting aside the items I want to sell in September.

Any advice would be appreciated.

That sounds great! Yes, you can sell "cash & carry" items as well as take orders. I typically don't do cash & carry unless I have it on hand already, since it's so hard to predict what people will want. But, if you're offering it at a discount or without shipping charges, they may be more inclined to buy them. It's up to you. Good luck!

Unless they have rules (at the booth), yes you can sell products and take orders. That sounds like a great opportunity! $20 is fairly cheap for that type of space indoors. I hope it goes very well for you!! People LOVE discontinued stuff. Put up a sign maybe that says no warranty available on Cash n Carry items since they are only valid when they are ordered. Also, you may consider purchasing some outlet items since I'm sure they'd go over well too.

$20 is a GREAT price for 3 tables!! I would jump on that spot if i were you. the only problem I can see is you would give up every Sat for this. But I think if you can get that PC spot, and then start recruiting and you can "share" the booth!!

pampered.chris said:
$20 is a GREAT price for 3 tables!! I would jump on that spot if i were you. the only problem I can see is you would give up every Sat for this. But I think if you can get that PC spot, and then start recruiting and you can "share" the booth!!

It's only one Saturday a month and its in the morning. I think at that time it won't cause a problem with my saturday shows. I do not do shows on Friday night, so I'll have time to setup. Its only 20 minutes from house.

cbord said:
It's only one Saturday a month and its in the morning. I think at that time it won't cause a problem with my saturday shows. I do not do shows on Friday night, so I'll have time to setup. Its only 20 minutes from house.

Then I would definitely jump on this. Good luck!! :D

Good luck, Charlene. Sounds like a great opportunity!!!! Don't forget to promote Parties!! :D

The day was good.

I was able to sell over $100 in cash and carry items. And I am meeting with possible recurit this week.

I will setup a little different next month.

Charlene

Great job!!! That is awesome for your first time there!! Hopefully once people start to remember that you are there they will tell their friends and you'll have more business than you'll know what to do with!!!

I hope you got some new customers too. My main focus is usually that. Getting emails & phone numbers from interested people. Then (at the very least) they receive my monthly e-newsletter and have someone to contact when they need something. Not everyone is going to have a show and I'm okay with that. I have some awesome customers (and many times, my random hosts LOVE them too...since I add their order to the show).People love cash n carry too, especially discontinued stuff. I hope that it gets better and better for you. I have some outdoor events (little town stuff) and I set up in the same spot each time. My booth set up have gotten simpler and easier to put up and take down. Fine tune it each time.

1. What products will be on sale at the Indoor Sale next Saturday?

At the Indoor Sale next Saturday, we will have a variety of Pampered Chef products available at discounted prices. Some popular items include our stoneware bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookware sets. We will also have some exclusive products that are only available at our sales events.

2. Can I purchase items online during the Indoor Sale?

Unfortunately, the Indoor Sale next Saturday is only available in person at the event. However, you can always shop our products online at any time and take advantage of any current promotions or discounts.

3. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or workshops at the Indoor Sale?

Yes! We will have live cooking demonstrations and workshops throughout the day featuring our top-selling products. You can learn new recipes, tips, and tricks from our experienced consultants and see our products in action.

4. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase at the Indoor Sale?

There is no limit to how many items you can purchase at the Indoor Sale. However, some products may have limited quantities available, so we recommend arriving early to ensure you can get the items you want.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Indoor Sale next Saturday?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available at the Indoor Sale next Saturday. These discounts will only be available during the event, so don't miss out on the opportunity to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Curlyone