• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Website Ordering

In summary, the order will go to HO automatically and you will not receive an email notification until several hours later. The server may have been delayed.
chefautumn
Hello everyone,
Quick question........
I have a personal website, and I just recieved my first individual order. I can't seem to find it in "working with your shows" under consultants corner. Does the order get sent in automatically? Do we have to send it in through Pampered Partener?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

Autumn Cercone
Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

It is my understanding that it goes straight to HO unless they click on "add your order to a show". If they add to a show then you can go to your list of shows and it will show you if you have a web order. I don't remember exactly what is says, but across the top of the list are categories. Hope this helps. I have had my website for almost a year and have had no orders on there, but I did have one lady look on the site and then call me with an order. So far it has really been a waste of money, but hopefully with the new online ordering it will pay off.

Shawnna

An individual order will be sent to HO atumatically, so there is nothing that needs to be done with PP. On the individual orders I have received I have always called the customer and thanked them for placing an order through my website and asked if they had any questions.

HTH
Tracy

how do you view the orderI too just got my first order off my website and I know that it goes straight to HO, but how do you view the order to know who placed it and what they ordered? I would love to make a followup phone call, but don't know how to locate the information. I'm sure it is something really simple, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Katie
Independent Sales Director
Ocean Springs, MS

Email NotificationAll of the information regarding the individual order should be in the email notification you received from HO.

no emailI didn't receive an email ???

Katie

Server DelayI notice the individual order that I received over the weekend, that the order posted to CC but I did not receive the email until several hours later. Maybe you just have not received it yet.

24 hrsYou will receive an email within 24hrs of the order being placed. This happened to me when my mother-in-law ordered.

Tip: Don't forget to add your individual order to your pampered partner records. Just enter it as an individual order BUT DO NOT SEND IT IN!!!
This is only for your records, to keep track of your monthly sales and to make sure your commission check is correct.

Added to showSo if the order was sent to HO, how does the host get it added to her show? How will she get the amount to count for free product?

if they want to add it to a host's show they MUST type in the host's name in the appropriate boxes in order for it to count for her. If it's done like that, you will be the one to put in the order through pampered partner just like it is an outside order. If the person just orders as an individual order, it goes straigt to home office and CANNOT be added to the host's show

Online orderingI have had the same problem. The first person who ordered via my website did it as an individual order. The only reason I found out was because she told me. I never received an email from HO about it and even sent them an email regarding it. They are supposed to send an email saying who ordered and what. If it is an individual order, HO gets it and you don't have to do anything with it. If someone places an order and puts a host name down, you will get an email with the person's name and what they ordered. You have to go to your site and get all the info to enter it in PP. You can go to the PC webite, and under order status see where the order went...I don't think it will tell you who ordered it but you might be able to figure it out. BTW, HO told me there must have been a problem with my server...that's why I never received the individual order email...???

Nancy

Thank you for everyones response.
I am a little dissapointed in how the individual ordering works. I think we should be able to have access to what are guests order, and have the opportunity to give a discount, add a free seasons best, those sorts of things.
I was even looking through the old "weekly bites" and Pampered Chef never really described how the individual ordering worked.

Oh well, a very small thing that will hopefully change in the future. Pampered Chef has soooo many other GREAT ways of duing things better than any other home-based business. (i hope that made sence :p )

Autumn Cercone
Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

Shipment status & Sales Receipts for individual orders?:confused: Will we be able to track the shipment status on CC for Individual website orders, like we can for Shows? I wanted to be able to know when the customer has actually received the order so I can do a follow-up call. I got my 1st online individual order today and have already called and left a voicemail message thanking the customer... But I also want to be able to follow up after they receive the items. I am also going to mail a SBRB tomorrow, as a thank you gift....

Also, will they receive an "official" sales receipt in their shipment box or do I still need to mail one to them?

PS - I love this new website feature! It's virtually extra money for almost no work at all! I think that this order came from the old catalogs (15 of them) I distributed all over the airport terminal just this Friday night, because I also had 3 calls yesterday from those... WOO HOO!!! And to think that I was mad because I had to drive to the airport at 8pm and then sit and wait forever for my hubby's delayed plane.. Now I am sooooo glad that I had those old catalogs in my car and the idea popped in my head right before I headed inside! :D

Last edited:
Gripe about Individual OrderingAnother issue with the individual ordering is that there is always at least ONE customer who enter an "individual order" accidently, when they meant to enter their hosts name. It would be nice if we could have the control to submit these orders. But, then again, it is nice to not have to do ANY work at all!
Melissa-what a great idea about dumping old catalogs!

Tracking
chefmel said:
:confused: Will we be able to track the shipment status on CC for Individual website orders, like we can for Shows? I wanted to be able to know when the customer has actually received the order so I can do a follow-up call. I got my 1st online individual order today and have already called and left a voicemail message thanking the customer... But I also want to be able to follow up after they receive the items. I am also going to mail a SBRB tomorrow, as a thank you gift....

Also, will they receive an "official" sales receipt in their shipment box or do I still need to mail one to them?

PS - I love this new website feature! It's virtually extra money for almost no work at all! I think that this order came from the old catalogs (15 of them) I distributed all over the airport terminal just this Friday night, because I also had 3 calls yesterday from those... WOO HOO!!! And to think that I was mad because I had to drive to the airport at 8pm and then sit and wait forever for my hubby's delayed plane.. Now I am sooooo glad that I had those old catalogs in my car and the idea popped in my head right before I headed inside! :D

Yes you will have the tracking link just like a regular order.

1. What is the process for ordering from my individual website?

To order from your individual Pampered Chef website, simply navigate to your site and select the products you wish to purchase. Once you have added all desired items to your cart, proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information. Your order will then be processed and shipped to you.

2. Can I personalize my individual website with my own branding or logo?

Yes, you have the option to customize your individual website with your own branding and logo. This can be done by accessing the "My Account" section of your website and following the instructions for customization.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for ordering through my individual website?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available exclusively for orders placed through individual websites. These offers will be displayed on your site and can be applied at checkout.

4. How can I track my order placed through my individual website?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log into your individual website and access the "My Orders" section to track your order's status.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products available for purchase on my individual website?

Yes, all of our current products are available for purchase on individual websites. However, some limited edition or seasonal items may only be available for a limited time or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MakinBacon