• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Website Order Issues

In summary, if someone orders from your personal website, without going to a show you have set up, then it will be an individual order and the order will go to Home Office.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone who did this last winter know:

1) How do we get a copy of what/who ordered and what items were ordered so that we may do CC calls?

2) How does someone who "accidently" makes his/her order an individual order rather than correctly attaching it to a show cancel his/her order so that he/she may put it with the intended show?

Thanks,
Sandy

1/2 Way down...Found out at least one answer....HO will send you the order info. There is just a few days delay in getting it.

Sandy

Confused about website:confused: Alright, I'm new here and am really trying to put all the pieces together. How does the personal website work? I'm pretty technically savvy so setting it up was easy, the emails are a bit cumbersome because I'd like to make them say what I want them to (announcements and such) and not necessarily use them as invites. What I'm worried about now is the fact that I've invited family and friends across the country to participate in an online party and now I'm afraid that the orders won't make it into a single order that will help me make my goal of 4 in SS1. Does the website automatically process the orders or do I need to add them into PPartner. I searched Consultant's corner and couldn't find an answer. HELP! :confused:

Set Up a ShowOn CC, click on "Promoting your business". Next click on Personal Website Assistant. Set up a new show under whoever the host is (use your name if you are the host.) Does that make sense?

let me know if I can help more,
Sandy

I've done all of that, I'm just not sure about what happens to the orders? I thought that they came directly to me when I set up my show and sent out my e-vites but I read somewhere that they were automatically submitted as individual orders to the company... Does anyone know what happens to the orders? I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer.........

It depends...on how the person ordering orders. If they input your name in the boxes provided then the order will come to you to be input into PP, if they click the link provided for Individual Orders then the order will go to HO as an individual order.

If someone places an individual order not associated with a show will we get some kind of email stating that? I know we get email when someone has added one to a show but I don't know about the new individual orders.

YesYou'll get an email...but there will be a slight delay until you receive it.

personal ordersDo the personal orders count towards the goals we are trying to earn in our ss months?

They count towards commissionable sales so they should also count towards the bonuses

What is a "slight delay"I have an individual order that I'm not sure who it belongs to. It showed up over the weekend (its Tuesday now) in my Performance Tracker but it's not shown up in my email yet. PC Web Assistance thought it might be in junk mail and blocked, but I checked and it's not PLUS I already have other orders received in this manner.

Any thoughts?

hmm, sounds like someone just ordered from your website, without going to a show you have set up to place the order. Or, if you have any gift registries set up, through Consultants Corner, when someone orders off the person's wish list, that will show up as an individual order.

So from what I gather here, if someone does an individual order then it goes straight to HO, so does that mean that I can not add that order to my open catalog show?

Correct!The individual orders have only been paid for and have their own shipping info. The person that ordered it clicked individual order and so it can NOT be added to a show!

If someone just visits your site and places an order it does go directly to home office unless they add it to a show themselves. So you really have no control over individual orders placed unless you tell them a particular host name to add it to. I just sent out a huge email to past guests and told them of the stone special. I also told them the name of the host for Friday nights party so that they could add it into her party. I don't think any of them knew her but they could not get the special 20% off unless they added it into a show. Does all that make sense? Hope so :confused:

I have hada few orders placed and they got the discount , on individual orders, that do not belong to a show. I had a order placed last night i got a email from HO saying the persons name and what they ordered. It has not showed up yet in my performance tracker yet ! LOL ! who knows ! I still have augusts guest special bowls on my web site ! LOL ! They can not come off !! Any one got any clue as to why everyones site is like that ???

Updating the Special on your websiteGo to your site, then click on refresh. For me, I use my mouse to right click. I think you can do it with an F-Key, too.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

I had to email PP Support to find the order I was missing. It never showed up in my email. I could see it in my Individual Performance Tracker.. Oh well... It's a very small (less than $10) order but every bit counts.

I contacted the HO wanting to know why individual orders had to be placed on a show to get the guest special. I was told they do not have to. I was told that they receive the same discount as all other guests. I posted that email on here somewhere as soon as I received it, but not sure where. I think they have to click on the guest special link and then order from there.

Shawnna

Did not workRefreshing did not work for me. Anyone have any other ideas on how to get those bowls off there. :confused:

Got it!!I refreshed a couple times and then it worked. Thanks!!!

Debbie :)

1. How can I track my individual website order?

You can track your individual website order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. I received the wrong item in my individual website order. What should I do?

If you received the wrong item in your individual website order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in returning the incorrect item and sending you the correct one.

3. Can I cancel or make changes to my individual website order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes or cancel individual website orders once they have been placed. This is due to our efficient order processing system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. My individual website order has not arrived yet. What should I do?

If your individual website order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please check the tracking information to see if there are any delays or issues with the shipment. If you still have not received your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. I am having trouble placing an order on the individual website. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties while trying to place an order on our individual website, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MLC