• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my Individual Performance Tracker showing $0 commissionable sales?

In summary, I submitted the show on the 7th and it's not showing up in the IPT, the guest sales are on the details screen, but the commissionable sales are $0.00!!!I would wait and see what it says Monday morning and if it's still $0 then I would call and ask what's up.I have noticed that happens when I have checked IPT for my recruits stats and then in a
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Has anyone ever submitted a show that shows up under the IPT, the guest sales are on the details screen, but the commissionable sales are $0.00???

When did you submit the show, sometimes it may take a day or two to get all of the details in.

I submitted the show on the 7th. The show number shows up in the IPT, and when I click on the dollar amount on the IPT it brings up another window with the details. The show is listed, the guest sales are there, but the commissionable sales are listed as $0.00!

I would wait and see what it says Monday morning and if it's still $0 then I would call and ask what's up. I have noticed that happens when I have checked IPT for my recruits stats and then in a couple of days it's there. It's almost as if HO downloads in sections...

Don't worry, I submitted a show on the 31st, and it took my performance tracker until the 5th. I had called HO regarding another issue and then asked that show, and she said it was processed and sometimes it just takes a week to get everything situated.

The part that is confusing is that the information IS THERE! Just that the commissionable sales are listed as $0.00! I have submitted two shows since then and all the information from those shows has showed up. Does anyone understand what I mean by the details window? I'm not sure if I made that information clear.

I know what you are talking about...don't fret, if part of the info is there then the rest is bound to show up. I don't know how HO does what it does but, I do know that everything will work out!!

Whew...thanks for making me not feel like totally freaking out. Okay, that sounded weird. Anyway, I did send an email to HO and hopefully will get some infor back! The three other shows I have submitted this month equal the one that is not showing any commissionable sales!!! Wouldn't want to lose that chunk of change.

If there was a problem HO would have called or emailed you already. Look at your shipment status, on that last show they had shipped the show before they adjusted my performance tracker.
I submitted 3 shows on the 31st and only 1 did not show up until the 5th. I understand it can be stressful. Just Breathe!

Okay, I still had a foreboding feeling, so I called HO to see what the deal was. The person I talked to in tech support at first said the commissionable sales would come up once the order had shipped. I have an show that is showing up on the IPT, but has not shipped, so I kindly asked him to dig deeper. Then he said the order was partially shipped, again I asked him to go deeper. Finally he told me the show was being audited. He didn't know any more information, but said he would do his best to get more information and call me before he left for the day. Has anyone had a show that was audited? There are two reasons I can think of for this show. 1. I have three shows listed with the same date of June 1 and 2. The host also has an organization with her name. She is a possible fundraiser contact, so I put the organization down to remember that. Would these reasons cause it to be audited? Please Help!!! I don't ever remember auditing being a positive thing!

Breath Kate!! Stop freaking out woman...everything will be okay. Who knows, did anyone pay by CC? Maybe a CC didn't go through and that could be a reason, there could be so many things...maybe they are just QC'ing the order to check themselves. You are not in any danger...just relax, it will all work out.

I'm just a bit tired...and I get freaked out easily when I can't think straight! It's just that it has shipped and other shows I submitted are showing up. I'm also gearing up for my Summer Camps and have a ton to do and need to get off the couch! Thanks for the support...hopefully I'll get it figured out soon :)

Anytime I have had a show with commiss sales showing at 0 it has been because if a declined credit card. I have never heard of a show being audited....hmmm You'll have to keep us posted

Okay, here's what I did after totally freaking out here! While waiting for the tech support guy to call me back, I called Customer Service to see if they knew anything. The lady was like "Uhhh...let me call you back..." and got my info. A few hours later, the wonderful tech support guy called and said that there was a bug in the system and this should not have happened. Basically, the commissionable sales were not showing due to a program error. He said that they fixed it on his end, and I would see it totally fixed by Monday. On Saturday the IPT was showing the correct amount of sales (WOOHOO!), but the details window was still showing $0.00 commission on that show. Today the commission is showing in the details window! I'm glad I called a few times because I would have hated to miss out on the mid-month commission check! Anyhoo, the CS gal didn't call me back on Friday...I guess we'll see if she even calls back at all. Thanks for being there and supporting me! I've had some emotional posts the past few days!

Did they say if this would have affected your commission? Glad that you called and found out, I have had this happen before...but I was just too lazy to find out!!

I think it would hav affected it - if it did not get fixed by the mid-month cut-off. I probably would have thrown a fit to get it fixed for month-end...hmmm...I did throw a fit :D

What is the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker is a tool developed by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their sales, bookings, and recruiting efforts.

How does the Individual Performance Tracker work?

The Individual Performance Tracker is an online platform that allows consultants to input their sales and booking information, as well as track their progress towards their personal goals. It also provides personalized recommendations for how to improve performance.

Is the Individual Performance Tracker free to use?

Yes, the Individual Performance Tracker is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is a valuable resource that is included as part of your consultant membership.

Can I access the Individual Performance Tracker on my mobile device?

Yes, the Individual Performance Tracker is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can easily access the platform on-the-go through the Pampered Chef consultant app.

What are the benefits of using the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker provides real-time data and insights to help you make informed decisions about your business. It also allows you to set and track your personal goals, and provides personalized recommendations for improving your performance and reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views