• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Individual Performance Tracker on Consultant Corner?

In summary, the Individual Performance Tracker is a tool within the Pampered Chef consultant account that allows you to track and measure your personal performance. It displays information such as sales, bookings, team building activities, and progress towards your goals. The tracker is updated in real-time and can be shared with team leaders or used for goal setting with team members.
kncmurray
Gold Member
Where on consultant corner do you find your Individual Performance Tracker? I know havent got 150 in commissionable sales in a couple of months but want to make sure I havent gone 6 months and the one on consultant corner now is only up to 2009....TIA

In Consultant's Corner, click on Consultant Connection, click on performance tracker, keep going back by months.

Once you're in Consultant's Corner and click the performance tracker tab, you can choose year-at-a-glance. that would make it easy to see when your last active month was.

What is the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker is a tool designed to help you track and measure your personal performance as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I access the Individual Performance Tracker?

You can access the Individual Performance Tracker through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "Performance" tab to find the tracker.

What information does the Individual Performance Tracker display?

The Individual Performance Tracker displays a variety of information, including your sales, bookings, and team building activities. It also provides a breakdown of your progress towards achieving your goals.

How often is the Individual Performance Tracker updated?

The Individual Performance Tracker is updated in real-time, so you can see your current performance and progress at any time. It is recommended to check the tracker regularly to stay on top of your goals.

Can I share my Individual Performance Tracker with others?

Yes, you can share your Individual Performance Tracker with your team leader or mentor for feedback and support. You can also use it to set goals and track progress with your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies
Views
esavvymom