• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Orders with Our Individual Order Feature - Sign Up Today!

Kristen, in summary, you have to have your 4 shows or $1250 in sales under your belt and THEN they can order....soooo what you do is set up your name as the host :p so when the caterer wants to go in and place the order, they can put in your name, get outside single orders, do the same thing, .....Same with the Wedding Registry...you don't get that either until the qualification period is over....and that aggrivated me as I had put an ad out in the local paper for the wedding pull out of the ability to do that.....so am I loosing a customer because of it, i'll never know.....I'm sure they have their reasons
kristenskitchen
Ok, I am new and not a "qualified" consultant yet. I just purchased my yearly subscription for the website and was horrified when I went to it and found no link or way for my customers to place individual orders! The only way it is showing anyone can place an order is by having a host's name to put in. Ok, I don't know if they're updating the websites or what, but I just refered a caterer to my website to place and order and now I don't know what to do! I would have them put it under one of my shows, but then what happens if someone in my family decides they want to place an order? I doubt they will want to email me for a current host's name every time. I know that feature was available before...is it just because I'm not qualified yet? I wonder about this because my recruiter's website has the individual order feature. If so, that's really unfair because I paid just as much for my website as everyone else who is qualified.

Sorry for venting, but I am just a little irritated right now. That means a lot of business for me at the moment and I am trying to get on my feet as a new consultant as fast as I can.

Any ideas?

~Kristen :confused:

Last edited:
I hear you!!!Hi Kristen,
I too found that out, AFTER i subscribed to the website....you have to have your 4 shows or 1250 in sales under your belt and THEN they can order....soooo what you do is set up your name as the host :p so when the caterer wants to go in and place the order, they can put in your name, get outside single orders, do the same thing, .....

Same with the Wedding Registry...you don't get that either until the qualification period is over....and that aggrivated me as I had put an ad out in the local paper for the wedding pull out of the ability to do that.....so am I loosing a customer because of it, i'll never know.....I'm sure they have their reasons, but it should be known BEFORE you sign up for the website.....

Kelley

No...personal orders or wedding registries until you have qualified! That is how it is for all new consultant's. It Pampered Chef's way to motivate you to qualify! So get those 4 shows or $1250 in sales done quickly!! :D

fruit76loop said:
personal orders or wedding registries until you have qualified! That is how it is for all new consultant's. It Pampered Chef's way to motivate you to qualify! So get those 4 shows or $1250 in sales done quickly!! :D
I can't remember where I saw the sales taxes for the different states? I have a garage sale type fair to do very early tomorrow but also am working on some show orders too. I have an individual order for someone who lives out of state but works at our hospital as a consultant, I thought I could place her order as an individ order on website. But I can order it under my name as a show and just either give it to her or mail myself, not a problem, anyways I can't find on the web what the sales tax is for Cotton Valley, LA any help is greatly appreciated.

THANKS;
LIZ

Yeah, I guess I am mainly angry at the fact that I didn't know about that before hand. My husband and I are on a tight budget and one of the reasons I justified it to him was because of the possibility of outside orders like from the caterer. So even if I put my name in as a host, what if they don't order enough to meet the $150, then what? He was telling me that he wanted to "try" a few items before he placed a large order. I understand the whole cooking show as the core thing...but I am new to the area and one of the ways I thought I could get extra business was to sell to caterers since I am familiar with that business. My director told me to do a show for them...well, I mentioned that, but he has no idea when that would work because he is extremely busy. *sigh*....ok, I'm done venting now. I wish I could say this was motivation for me to qualify, but honestly, its more of a huge disappointment. Oh well...

~Kristen

kristenskitchen said:
Yeah, I guess I am mainly angry at the fact that I didn't know about that before hand. My husband and I are on a tight budget and one of the reasons I justified it to him was because of the possibility of outside orders like from the caterer. So even if I put my name in as a host, what if they don't order enough to meet the $150, then what? He was telling me that he wanted to "try" a few items before he placed a large order. I understand the whole cooking show as the core thing...but I am new to the area and one of the ways I thought I could get extra business was to sell to caterers since I am familiar with that business. My director told me to do a show for them...well, I mentioned that, but he has no idea when that would work because he is extremely busy. *sigh*....ok, I'm done venting now. I wish I could say this was motivation for me to qualify, but honestly, its more of a huge disappointment. Oh well...

~Kristen
Yep, just like Kelley said above, just put a show each month under your name and put a "News" item that explains how people placing individual orders would just enter your name as the host. Then you'll get a notification through email that they're placing orders and if you get enough each month, you can count it as a show or just add it to another show. When they place an order on your website as part of a show, you will still need to enter it into PP, so you can actually add it to another show if you don't get enough orders to make it a show of your own. I hope that makes sense.:eek:

When we first had websites, we couldn't do individual orders either and plenty of us still had very profitable websites!:) The only way people used to be able to place orders through our websites were on shows. There was no option to do individual orders until about a year ago. Maybe it wasn't until last summer. I can't remember exactly. Before you know it, you'll be qualified!!:D

make yourself the host, they will have to put your name has host but you could always have your "own"show at all time

Thanks for the help! I have a phone appointment with the caterer this afternoon so I will get on CC and add a show to my website under my name. I can't wait to see what he orders! Thanks for all the advice!

1. What are "Individual Orders!"?

"Individual Orders!" refers to orders that are placed by individual customers, rather than by a host at a Pampered Chef party. These orders can be placed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I place an "Individual Order!"?

You can place an "Individual Order!" online through the Pampered Chef website, or you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place your order through them. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and place an order through the host.

3. What is the benefit of placing an "Individual Order!"?

The benefit of placing an "Individual Order!" is that you can purchase Pampered Chef products without having to host a party. This allows you to still receive high-quality kitchen products without the commitment of hosting a party.

4. Can I earn rewards or discounts on "Individual Orders!"?

Yes, you can earn rewards and discounts on "Individual Orders!" by hosting a party and having your guests place orders, or by placing a certain amount of "Individual Orders!" yourself. You can also take advantage of any promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef at the time of your order.

5. How long does it take for "Individual Orders!" to be delivered?

The delivery time for "Individual Orders!" can vary depending on the location and shipping method chosen. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days, and delivery can take an additional 2-5 business days. You can track your order through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • regina_graham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • lterman