• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Individual Orders: Commission and Payout Guidelines

In summary, you can submit individual orders the same way as a kitchen show. You can gather more and make it a catelog show of your own, or add it to an existing show you haven't submitted yet.
momoffour
Ok...another question from me? How do we submit individual orders? Is our commission the same and do we wait til we have a certain amount of $$ in orders before we can submit them?

Thanks!

Anne

You submit an individual order the same way as a kitchen show. Click on add, then individual order. They will have to pay a direct shipping charge instead of the show shipping charge and you can do this at any time (you don't have to wait to submit). OR you can gather more and make it a catelog show of your own, or add it to an existing show you haven't submitted yet (and this way the shipping would be the show shipping charge)

Individual orders are available from that drop down menu when you enter a "show" into PP. When you click on that plus sign to add a show, you'll see the drop down menu and you'll just choose individual order. The tax rate is based on where it's being shipped to. You get commission on individual orders as you would any other orders. If you have enough individual orders to compile as a show ($150 product total minimum) and list yourself as the host, that's a good way to do it because you can earn host benefits. Obviously wait for it to get to a level where it's worth it for you (such as free products, half price products or a discount over 20% kicking in).

The only difference with individual orders is the guest gets charged the direct shipping rate. There's a special box to check on their address screen when you want it shipped directly to them. That's why I like to sometimes add them to an existing show or compile them with other individual orders to save them the direct ship cost (if they live near me and I can deliver it to them.) I like "rewarding" hosts who work really hard by adding a straggling order of mine to their show if it'll get them to the next level. Then I just arrange to get that order from her (if it's the flat S&H) and then get it to the customer.

Hope that answers your question! :)

Oops....there you go. Two answers for the price of one!! :D

Hi Anne, great question! To submit individual orders, you can either place them online through your personal Pampered Chef website or through a paper order form. Your commission will be the same for individual orders as it is for party orders. As for when to submit orders, it's best to do so as soon as you receive them to ensure timely delivery to your customers. There is no minimum amount required before submitting orders. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or your Pampered Chef mentor for assistance. Happy selling!

1. How do I place an individual order?

To place an individual order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant directly or place an order through our website. Simply select the items you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout.

2. How long will it take for my individual order to arrive?

The delivery time for individual orders can vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered. Typically, orders will arrive within 5-7 business days.

3. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes to your individual order, please contact the consultant or customer service as soon as possible. If your order has already been processed, we may not be able to make any changes.

4. What is the return policy for individual orders?

If you are not satisfied with your individual order, you can return the items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items and digital products are non-refundable.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for individual orders?

Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year. To stay updated on the latest deals, sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media. Additionally, some consultants may offer special discounts for individual orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire