• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Prep Bowls: How to Enter Individual Orders in P3

In summary, an Individual Order is a single order for Pampered Chef products, placed by a customer and not a group or party order. It can be placed online through the website and delivery time varies depending on shipping method. Returns are accepted within 30 days and discounts are not applicable, but rewards and discounts can be earned through hosting a party or becoming a consultant.
TJMagoo
I was at a show about a week ago and almost every order I gathered had new catalog items on it except for one. I am holding on to these orders until March 1st but the one order, I hate to make this customer wait until then. She ordered 2 cup prep bowls.

Can I enter an individual order in P3?

Yes, you can, but the shipping will be at direct-ship rates. Either she'll have to pay more, or you'll have to cover the difference.

Nevermind. I just found where I can enter individual orders. Thanks! I'm going to pay the difference. It is around $1.50.

Why were you showing the new catalog already? We aren't supposed to be using it until March 1. But to answer your question, yes you can do an individual order on P3 but the shipping is more and it won't count on the show. It's in the drop down for show type.

You'll have to date the show as a March show to allow Spring/Summer items to be purchased on the show. Which also means March specials. No 20% off stoneware/bakeware from the Feb Guest Flyer unless you are willing to pay the difference from your pocket. ;)And the individual order that you submit now won't count towards that show (which may or may not knock the show into a new level for incentives. If they spent $60 or more, they won't qualify for the free drink mix either since they are not a guest of a show according to the computer.

What is an Individual Order?

An Individual Order is a single order placed by a customer for Pampered Chef products. It is not a party or group order.

Can I place an Individual Order online?

Yes, you can place an Individual Order online through our website. Simply add the products you want to your cart and proceed to checkout.

How long does it take to receive an Individual Order?

The delivery time for an Individual Order can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days.

What is the return policy for Individual Orders?

If you are not satisfied with your Individual Order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Individual Orders?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions are not applicable to Individual Orders. However, you can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • chefheidi2003