• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Commissionable Sales: Order Now for a Pizza Lovers Gift Set!

In summary, the person is done with their DEC. shows and is only $52 away from reaching their PLUS BONUS pack level. They are wondering if they can order online for a Christmas giftset to reach that level and if individual orders count fully towards commissionable sales. They are also curious about the deadline for ordering and the different shipping rates. They are advised to order in the recipient's name for commissionable sales and to check the chart on the back of sales receipts for regular direct shipping rates. They can still place an order on their website today to get the regular rate, but after the 23rd there will be an overnight delivery charge. It is recommended to place the order to reach the Plus Bonus pack level and to get a
heat123
Silver Member
I am done with my DEC. shows and am only $52 away from reaching my PLUS BONUS pack Level for my ss2 and was wondering if I could order online for a x-mas giftset for someone to reach that level??? Is that possible? Do individual orders count fully toward your commissionable sales if say I were to order the pizza lovers gift set at $52.50??? Have to find out before the order deadline which is the 22rd on our website I believe!

thanks for any input!

heat123 said:
I am done with my DEC. shows and am only $52 away from reaching my PLUS BONUS pack Level for my ss2 and was wondering if I could order online for a x-mas giftset for someone to reach that level??? Is that possible? Do individual orders count fully toward your commissionable sales if say I were to order the pizza lovers gift set at $52.50??? Have to find out before the order deadline which is the 22rd on our website I believe!

thanks for any input!
Yes, individual orders DO count fully for commissionable sales but be sure to order it in the person your giving it to's name! If you order it in your name it will not count for your December sales.

Also be aware that in order to use the Dec 22 deadline you have to pay a much higher shipping rate. You might want to order it with regular direct shipping rate (it can be delivered to you "c/o...) and taking your chances that it will get here. What I would do is make a nice gift card and give that if the actual gift doesn't make it.

?What is regular shipping? Since I cannot tack this order onto a show isn't it going to be more expensive to ship- being an ind. order? There is a difference for x-mas deadline and regular website orders? If so do I place the order after the 22nd?

On the back of sales receipts it'll have a chart that tells you the direct shipping rate. That's a higher rate than the flast $3.50 if it was a show. That's how individual orders are charged if it's not attached to a show. I think you still have time to do that through your website today to get the regular direct ship rate (but like Beth said, put it in the recipient's name, not yours. You can also put it in their name but shipped to you with their name, c/o your name and address.) Up until Dec. 23rd, orders can come through on your website, but there's an overnight delivery charge I believe. I'm interested to know what that is because none of the emails have said what the actually is.

I'd say do it so you get that next Plus Bonus!!! Plus then you have one more Christmas gift out of the way. Good job!

Hi there! Congratulations on almost reaching your PLUS BONUS pack level for SS2! That's fantastic news. To answer your question, individual orders do count fully towards your commissionable sales, so ordering the pizza lovers gift set at $52.50 would definitely help you reach your goal. As for ordering online for a Christmas gift, that is definitely possible. Just make sure to place the order before the deadline on the 22nd. Let me know if you need any assistance with placing the order. Best of luck reaching your goal! Happy holidays!

1. Can I place an individual order with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can place an individual order with Pampered Chef. Simply visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place your order.

2. How long will it take to receive my individual order?

The delivery time for individual orders varies depending on your location and the availability of the product. Typically, orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and can take up to 5-7 business days to be delivered.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for individual orders?

No, there is no minimum order amount for individual orders. You can order as little or as much as you'd like.

4. Can I track my individual order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's delivery status.

5. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact Pampered Chef customer service as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but please note that once an order has been processed, changes may not be possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Gatorbits