1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Individual order...?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I am done with my DEC. shows and am only $52 away from reaching my PLUS BONUS pack Level for my ss2 and was wondering if I could order online for a x-mas giftset for someone to reach that level??? Is that possible? Do individual orders count fully toward your commissionable sales if say I were to order the pizza lovers gift set at $52.50??? Have to find out before the order deadline which is the 22rd on our website I believe!

thanks for any input!

Dec 16, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, individual orders DO count fully for commissionable sales but be sure to order it in the person your giving it to's name! If you order it in your name it will not count for your December sales.

Also be aware that in order to use the Dec 22 deadline you have to pay a much higher shipping rate. You might want to order it with regular direct shipping rate (it can be delivered to you "c/o...) and taking your chances that it will get here. What I would do is make a nice gift card and give that if the actual gift doesn't make it.

Dec 16, 2005
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

?

What is regular shipping? Since I cannot tack this order onto a show isn't it going to be more expensive to ship- being an ind. order? There is a difference for x-mas deadline and regular website orders? If so do I place the order after the 22nd?

Dec 16, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

On the back of sales receipts it'll have a chart that tells you the direct shipping rate. That's a higher rate than the flast $3.50 if it was a show. That's how individual orders are charged if it's not attached to a show. I think you still have time to do that through your website today to get the regular direct ship rate (but like Beth said, put it in the recipient's name, not yours. You can also put it in their name but shipped to you with their name, c/o your name and address.) Up until Dec. 23rd, orders can come through on your website, but there's an overnight delivery charge I believe. I'm interested to know what that is because none of the emails have said what the actually is.

I'd say do it so you get that next Plus Bonus!!! Plus then you have one more Christmas gift out of the way. Good job!

Dec 16, 2005
Have something to add?