• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order on Beta

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Here is what I want to do:

1. Create an individual order under a customer's name
2. Have it ship to me
3. Put it on my payment account and I will just collect the check from my customer

When I started doing this on Beta,
the first thing was it made me set up "an account" for my customer. Apparently she will get an email to set up her account (?) Is there anyway to stop that from happening?

When I went to try to complete the order, I had to enter in the shipping address. I entered mine (c/o me) but I didn't really want to "save" the shipping info under her account. But, I don't think it will calculate the shipping charges until I "save" the shipping info.

So, I tried to continue on, and it won't let me continue - as it keeps wiping out the address info.

SO, do I have to save the shipping address? And will that now be the address associated with her account?

Thanks!

jpanzenhagen

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2013
I think that you could first add the customer in your contacts. Then you can select the customer for the order and modify the shipping address. That should only change the address on the order and not on her contact information.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Awesome...thanks! I will try it after work when I get home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views