• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order - No Past Host Discount?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a host trying to submit an order with a past host discount, but the discount is not being applied. After some troubleshooting and trying different methods, the issue is resolved by downloading an upgrade and manually updating the program. The conversation also touches on issues with the program not syncing and the challenges of being in different time zones.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm trying to submit an order for a host I had in October. It's showing that she has a past host discount number and that it's valid until 10/12 but when I go to input the order it's showing a 0% discount and isn't giving her the past host 10%. Is that discount not allowed on individual orders? I can't believe after 7 years I have to ask but I have NO idea and really want to submit this and go to bed. I figured I'd surf CC and see what I can find until a cheffer helps me out. Anyone?

It won't give her a discount if the item is a monthly host item. Is the show for January? Did you do your January update this month? Not sure what else it can be....let me know

Yes it's a last minute January entry. She hosted in October. I have her host number in PP from before. It's dated January and its the party sticks, two trivets and 4 bottles of peppercorn. I did the update just in case and it's STILL not working :(. I even closed the program and reopened...

are you sure the past host number is dated 2012 and not 2011?

Okay I just went to CC and downloaded the upGRADE instead of just doing the regular program and product list update in PP itself and then tried to create the order again and it worked. Thanks for the suggestions Chef Gilles. Getting close to midnight here...phew!

Try picking the client again. In the order, press "find contact" again and pick her and see if the numbers change.

Pass midnight here in New Brunswick!

I know that's what I was thinking when I saw your post. We head to PEI every summer and I always get messed up when crossing over from Quebec to NB :) Thanks again!

I've been having issues with P3 not updating like it should. I have to go to CC and do the manual update. I can't get it to sync with my website lately either. One day, I'll have to be fighting with it during "normal" business hours so that I can call customer support and see if I'm doing something wrong.

What does "Individual Order - No Past Host Discount" mean?

"Individual Order - No Past Host Discount" refers to an order placed by a customer who is not currently hosting a Pampered Chef party and has not hosted a party in the past. This means that the individual will not receive any discounts or rewards for hosting a party.

Can I still earn discounts or rewards if I place an individual order with no past host discount?

No, unfortunately, individual orders with no past host discount do not qualify for any discounts or rewards. These orders are treated as regular retail orders.

What is the benefit of placing an individual order with no past host discount?

The benefit of placing an individual order with no past host discount is that you can still purchase Pampered Chef products without having to host a party. This can be convenient for those who are not interested in hosting a party but still want to purchase our products.

Are there any special requirements for placing an individual order with no past host discount?

No, there are no special requirements for placing an individual order with no past host discount. You can simply place an order through our website or with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine an individual order with no past host discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, individual orders with no past host discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are treated as regular retail orders and are not eligible for any additional discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • Sheila