• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help with Individual Orders & Shipping for Emoji Cookie Cutters

In summary, "Individual Order Help!" is a free service that offers personalized assistance for placing orders, tracking shipments, and resolving any issues related to individual orders. It can be accessed through the "Help" or "Support" section on the website or by contacting customer service. Information such as order number, email address, and description of the issue is required for assistance. "Individual Order Help!" can assist with various issues including tracking shipments, making changes to orders, and resolving concerns.
straitfan
Gold Member
Needing to submit tonight..... not enough for a show. I have 3 sets of emoji cookie cutters. One needs to ship out of state and the other 2 with the rest of the order. It won't let me enter in the same item twice ( just adds quantity to the out of state order.... any way around this? Or do I need to do 2 orders?

Yes, unfortunately it looks like you will need to do two separate orders in order to ship out the different cookie cutters. If you are using an online ordering system, you might be able to contact their customer service team to see if they can help you set up separate orders for the different cookie cutters.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you will need to do two separate orders in order to accommodate the shipping and quantity for each set of emoji cookie cutters. This is a limitation of the platform and cannot be bypassed.

What is "Individual Order Help!"?

"Individual Order Help!" is a service that provides personalized assistance and guidance for placing orders, tracking shipments, and resolving any issues related to individual orders.

How can I access "Individual Order Help!"?

You can access "Individual Order Help!" by clicking on the "Help" or "Support" section on the website where you placed your order. You can also contact the customer service team through email or phone and request for "Individual Order Help!".

Is there a fee for using "Individual Order Help!"?

No, "Individual Order Help!" is a free service provided by the company to assist customers with their individual orders.

What information do I need to provide for "Individual Order Help!"?

In order to receive assistance, you will need to provide your order number, the email address associated with the order, and a detailed description of your issue or inquiry.

What types of issues can "Individual Order Help!" assist with?

"Individual Order Help!" can assist with a variety of issues related to individual orders, such as tracking shipments, making changes to orders, and resolving any problems or concerns with the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates