• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order for September?

In summary, the store will not allow you to order specials from the previous month if you put a September date on the order. However, you can still order specials from the previous month if you order them through the mail.
Kristen
Can I still enter an individual order for the September guest specials if I put a September date on the order?

You sure can! I just sent out an email to my preferred customers to give them a "Last Chance Offer" for 20% off Stoneware!

Awesome, thanks!

Nope, I wish we could! They won't except any specials from the previous month. I tried :(
Brandy

I tried a personal order. Will it work for a customer individual order? I did do it for a show I had, I know I could do that.
Brandy

I'm pretty sure it should work for individual orders, as well as personal orders. Just make sure the date of the order (or of the show) is dated in September. I know I did an individual order in September for one of the discontinued products (with an August date on the individual order) and it worked. I've never tried ordering the special on a personal order a month later, so that I'm not as sure about.

I know you can not do a personal order. I had forgotten to order the loaf pan and submitted it Oct. 1 and HO called me to tell me they can not fill the order because it wasn't submitted in Sept :mad: . Oh well, I'll just have to wait for kit enhancement in April! I have however processed a customer Individual order back in June for the May items with any problems at all. Give it a try, GL!

Thank you for your help!I received a call from them today. They said I could not make a personal order :( . I was going to place an individual order but it cost more to take the special then it was just to order them. Shipping cost just kept going up and up :eek: . So I'm not going to do it that way. I'll just order it straight out. A lesson learned! Thank you for everyone's help!
Brandy

1. What is the deadline for placing an individual order for the September catalog?

The deadline for placing an individual order for the September catalog is 11:59 PM on September 30th.

2. Can I place an individual order for September online?

Yes, you can place an individual order for September online through our website or through your consultant's personal website.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for individual orders in September?

Yes, there are several special promotions and discounts available for individual orders in September. Check the catalog or our website for more details.

4. Can I customize my individual order for September?

Yes, you can customize your individual order for September by selecting specific products and quantities that you would like to purchase.

5. How long will it take for my individual order to arrive?

The delivery time for individual orders may vary, but we strive to deliver all orders within 7-10 business days from the date of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef_goods
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leannvv
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby