• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Individual Microwave Cakes Using Simple Additions Cups?

In summary, this recipe is for individual cakes that can be made in SA mugs. The recipe calls for 1/2 cup mix and 1 egg, and can be cooked in either a regular mug or an SA mug. The glaze recipe requires 1/3 cup confectioners sugar, 1.5 tsp. dry flavoring, and 1 tsp. of water. If using in a regular mug, cook for 2 minutes. If using an SA mug, cook for 1 minute. The mixture makes 8 mini cakes.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just rec'd this from my Director...thought it was a great idea and wanted to share.

Mix together in a zip lock baggie:
1 full size chocolate cake mix
1 small box instant chocolate pudding

When ready to use, mix the following ingredients together right in one of the Simple Additions cups:

1/2 cup mix
1 egg
1 T water
1 T oil

Microwave for 1 min. 10 seconds. Eat cake out of the cup.
:)

That is a great recipe for individual cakes !!! I wonder if they would be good for individual birthday cakes??!! I'll have to try them sometime. Thanks for posting this recipe. :)

Is this made in our new mugs and more??

I saw this recipe on TV and made it to give to my host as an extra gift just in a dollar mug. My recipe says you cook it for 2 minutes. I also have a frosting recipe. I don't have my frosting recipe with me, but it's just powdered sugar (2 2/3 cups I think) and hot cocoa mix (not sure amount). You put 1/3 cup in each bag (makes 8 of them as does the cake mix). My daughter and her friends tried this and loved it for when the come in and want a quick snack.

Jeanie Gay
PC Consultant #472939
Georgia (Peach State)

That is too funny, my director just sent this to me today too. But she did include the recipe for the frosting:

Glaze:
1/3 c. confectioners sugar
1.5 tsp. dry flavoring such as lemonade mix, tang, cocoa, vanilla powder, or instant flavored coffee or cappuccino.

My recipe also says cook for 2 minutes for the cake.

To make glaze, mix with 1 tsp. water. Mix well then pour over cake.

To use this recipe in the Coffee and more mugs you need to use a double recipe for a full cup.

UPDATE:
If using in regular mug cook for 2 minutes. If using SA mugs only cook 1 minute. For coffee and more mugs double the mix and cook 2 minutes.

And remember serve on SA small squares, way to cross sell!

I'm a little confused. How many mini cakes does this mixture make? Is it 1/2 cup and 1 egg in every mug (smaller mug or bigger one)? Do you flip it out or eat in cup? If flipping out, do you spray the cup?

Sorry for so many questions, but this is also a great way to use the mugs to promote the cancer products for hosts.

1. Can I use any type of microwave for the Individual Microwave Cakes?

Yes, the Individual Microwave Cakes can be made in any type of microwave as long as it has a turntable and is at least 800 watts.

2. How long does it take to make an Individual Microwave Cake?

The cooking time varies depending on the wattage of your microwave, but on average, it takes 1-2 minutes to make an Individual Microwave Cake.

3. Are there any special ingredients needed for the Individual Microwave Cakes?

No, all of the necessary ingredients for the Individual Microwave Cakes can be found in a typical pantry or can be easily purchased at any grocery store.

4. Can I make multiple Individual Microwave Cakes at once?

Yes, as long as your microwave has enough space to fit all of the individual containers, you can make multiple Individual Microwave Cakes at once.

5. Can I use any type of mug or container to make the Individual Microwave Cakes?

No, it's important to use the provided Pampered Chef containers for the Individual Microwave Cakes as they are specifically designed for this product and ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anoelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
anoelle
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies