• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Items for Sale: $25-$35 Each

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of individual kitchen items for sale in the $25-$35 price range, including tools, gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. These items are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. While bulk purchases are not available at a discounted price, special promotions and discounts may be offered. These items can be purchased through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and some may have a warranty for defects or damages.
trps
Silver Member
I will sell each individually.I will get prices they will be around $25-$35 each

Last edited:
Re: BraceletActually, they are not selling for $300. One optimistic seller has one listed for that.

I just did a search on "pampered chef charm bracelet" sorted by "Price+Shipping: Highest", then clicked on Sold. The top one sold for $127.50. The others sold for best offer - which is not what the listing prices show.

The individual charms are getting really good prices, though. You might consider breaking them up. Good luck, either way!

Re: Braceletif you break it up I am looking for the spice turnabout and the sizzle charm! Those are the only 2 I do not have!:cry:

Re: Braceletwhat is the sizzle charm?

Re: Bracelet
ShellBeach said:
Actually, they are not selling for $300. One optimistic seller has one listed for that.

I just did a search on "pampered chef charm bracelet" sorted by "Price+Shipping: Highest", then clicked on Sold. The top one sold for $127.50. The others sold for best offer - which is not what the listing prices show.

The individual charms are getting really good prices, though. You might consider breaking them up. Good luck, either way!

Yes break them up figure your price they are much higher I don't want to take the time for that. and some together with 7 are selling for $300.

Re: Braceletthe sizzle charm is what was given to those who attended the sizzle training session in September 2012

Re: Braceletnot sure how I missed that, what does the sizzle charm look like?

Re: BraceletAnother thread said it was a chef's hat with a heart. I haven't seen a photo of it though.

1. What type of items are available for purchase in the $25-$35 price range?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of individual items for sale in the $25-$35 price range. This includes kitchen tools, gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and more.

2. Are these items high-quality and durable?

Yes, all of our individual items for sale are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. We pride ourselves on providing customers with durable and reliable products that make cooking and preparing meals easier and more enjoyable.

3. Can I purchase these items in bulk for a discounted price?

Unfortunately, our individual items for sale are not available for bulk purchases at a discounted price. However, we do offer special promotions and discounts from time to time, so be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How can I purchase these items?

You can purchase our individual items for sale through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are trained to provide personalized recommendations and help you find the perfect items for your kitchen needs.

5. Are there any warranties or guarantees for these items?

Yes, all of our individual items for sale come with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, some of our items may come with a warranty for defects or damages. Please refer to the specific product's information for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • KitchenSmellzSmokey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cindy Lightner
Replies