• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake: Ready in 1 Minute!

In summary, this recipe is so easy to make and versatile. You can use it as a dessert, or as a snack. The best part is that it has automatic portion control.
anoelle
I got the following recipe in an email today. It is so simple and versatile I had to share it. I was thinking of using the Prep Bowls to demo it in.

3, 2, 1 CAKE

These individual little cakes are amazing and ready to eat in one minute! They are perfect
for whenever you feel like a treat without all the fat and calories that cake can have. Genius idea!

INGREDIENTS: 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix1 box Cake Mix - Any Flavour 2 Tbsp Water Makes 1 serving.

DIRECTIONS: In a Ziploc bag, combine the two cake mixes together and mix well. For each individual cake serving, take out 3 Tablespoons of the cake mix combination and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of water in a small microwave-safe container. Microwave on high for 1 minute, and you have your own instant individual little cake! KEEP remaining cake mixture stored in the Ziploc bag and use whenever you feel like a treat! You can top each cake with a dollop of fat-free whipped topping and/or some fresh fruit.

Helpful Tips:This recipe is called 3, 2, 1 Cake because all you need to remember is:3 tablespoons mix
2 tablespoons water
1 minute in the microwave TRY various flavours of cake mix like carrot, red velvet, pineapple, lemon, orange, etc. Just remember that one of the mixes has to be the angel food mix; the other is your choice.
The flavour possibilities are endless! NOTES:
The best thing is, you open both cake mixes into a gallon storage bag, one that 'zip locks' or 'self-seals', or a container that seals tightly, shake the two cake mixes to blend and then make the recipe. Storage of mix is simple, put it on a shelf. No need to refrigerate, since the mix is dry.

It sounds good....have you tried it yet? This would be a great demo for parties! Thanks!

I have this recipe too...I haven't tried it yet, but I did go and buy the cake mixes. I think it would be an awesome demo. And, it is awesome for kids because its so easy...what a great snack after school.

Would our large Leakproof Container be big enough to store the mix? Great cross-sell with the prep bowls.

I forgot the ask - do you use the small prep bowls, and do you have to spray them? Can you double it and use the bigger bowls?

bumping up for further directions about prep bowl size as well as greasing?:D

What about the oil, eggs and such? Don't need them?

Tina1977 said:
What about the oil, eggs and such? Don't need them?

I think that is where the Angel Food cake mix comes in.....you only add water to them. The other cake mix gives you flavors. Besides, you would be surprised how often you DO NOT need to use them. I made brownies theother day with JUST applesauce instead of the egg and oil! Couldnt tell the difference.

And since it's angel food cake, you definitely don't want to grease the cups as the tiniest bit of grease will cause a massive fail for an angel food cake. This sounds like an awesome dessert and I am going to try it soon - I love angel food cake but can easily eat way too much of it. This has the benefit of automatic portion control.

To answer some of the questions- mmilus is correct that greasing the pan will cause the angel food cake to fail. And all you need is water. The angel food mix allows for it to be so simple.

As to the leak proof container I would think the 8.25 cup one would work....I'm not sure though...I know the small batter bowl will hold it without a doubt.

And mmilus I love you that it has portion control....I have been known to make a red velvet cake and eat half of a 9x13 pan by myself lol :)

What is "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake"?

"Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake" is a quick and easy way to make a single serving of cake in just 1 minute. It is a convenient and delicious option for when you are craving something sweet but don't want to spend a lot of time baking.

How do I make "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake"?

To make "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake", you will need 3 tablespoons of any cake mix, 2 tablespoons of water, and 1 minute in the microwave. Simply mix the cake mix and water in a microwave-safe mug and microwave for 1 minute. The result is a fluffy and moist single serving cake.

Can I use any type of cake mix for "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake"?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake". This includes chocolate, vanilla, funfetti, and more. You can also mix and match different flavors to create your own unique combination.

Can I add any additional ingredients to "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake"?

Absolutely! You can add in your favorite mix-ins such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, or fruit to customize your "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake". Just be mindful of the amount you add in, as too many additional ingredients may affect the texture of the cake.

Is "Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake" gluten-free?

"Instant 3, 2, 1 Cake" can be made gluten-free by using a gluten-free cake mix. However, please note that the other ingredients such as water and any mix-ins may still contain gluten. It is always best to check the labels and ingredients to ensure the cake is completely gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies