• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indiv. Orders and Qualifying?

In summary, the minimum order required to qualify for an individual order is $80 USD, including product and shipping costs. Multiple individual orders cannot be combined to meet the qualifying amount and host specials and discounts can count towards the minimum, but only the discounted amount will count. If the individual order does not meet the minimum, it will not count towards host rewards or bonuses, but will still be processed and shipped. Credits and coupons cannot be used towards the qualifying amount and a cash payment is required.
Christa
I can't find the thread now, but, thought I saw somewhere that individual orders do NOT count toward qualifying. Is that correct? My first catalog show flopped and turned into an indiv. orde and one of my bridal showere guests accidentally placed her order on my website as an individual order. Do these sales not help me qualifying? What about ss? I am determined to get to $2500 this month to get 2 bonus's.
Thanks

I believe it's online individual orders placed directly on your website and NOT associated with a show that don't count toward the $1250 needed for qualification. Orders through the new Wedding Registries will also not count toward the $1250. Individual orders that you submit through PP should count.

for any help!Hi there! I believe you may be referring to the thread about individual orders not counting towards qualifying for bonuses. From my understanding, individual orders do not count towards qualifying for bonuses, but they do count towards your overall sales total for the month. So while they may not help you qualify for bonuses, they still contribute to your overall sales goal. As for SS, I believe individual orders do count towards that. I'm sorry to hear that your first catalog show didn't go as well as you had hoped, but don't give up! You still have time to reach your $2500 goal and earn those bonuses. Keep pushing and promoting your business, and I'm sure you'll get there. Best of luck!

1. What is the minimum order required to qualify for an individual order?

The minimum order for an individual order to qualify is $80 USD. This includes both product and shipping costs.

2. Can I combine multiple individual orders to meet the qualifying amount?

No, individual orders cannot be combined to meet the qualifying amount. The $80 USD minimum must be met with a single order.

3. Do host specials or discounts count towards the qualifying amount for individual orders?

Yes, host specials and discounts can count towards the $80 USD minimum for individual orders. However, only the discounted amount will count towards the qualifying amount.

4. What happens if my individual order does not meet the qualifying amount?

If your individual order does not meet the $80 USD minimum, it will not count towards your qualification for host rewards or bonuses. It will still be processed and shipped to you.

5. Can I use a credit or coupon towards my individual order to meet the qualifying amount?

No, credits and coupons cannot be used towards the $80 USD minimum for individual orders. The qualifying amount must be met with a cash payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies