• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Indian Mild Curry Rub: The Best Blend for Curry Roasted Veggies

In summary, the Indian Mild Curry Rub is a blend of aromatic spices commonly used in Indian cuisine, such as coriander, cumin, turmeric, and ginger. It is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans and can be used as a dry rub or marinade. It can also be used in a variety of dishes beyond curry and has a mild level of heat, though it can be made spicier by adding additional cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
Ellabug
When was this discontinued? This was absolutely the *best* blend for making curry roasted vegetables. Last I knew it was still available and not on the discontinued list in Sept. I am *sooo* disappointed.

I've also been frustrated when a fave spice blend gets discontinued! For me, it was the Moroccan blend - I used it all the time to make the moroccan white bean turkey chili.Lots of times, there will a substitution note in a Season's Best, if the recipe uses that blend.
For me, I managed to find a substitute that way.You could call PC and ask, too.

I have an unopened Indian Mild Curry Rub and a Moroccan Rub. $4 each + shipping

1. What is the main ingredient in the Indian Mild Curry Rub?

The main ingredient in the Indian Mild Curry Rub is a blend of aromatic spices commonly used in Indian cuisine, such as coriander, cumin, turmeric, and ginger. These spices give the rub its distinct flavor and mild heat.

2. Is the Indian Mild Curry Rub suitable for vegetarians or vegans?

Yes, the Indian Mild Curry Rub is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. It does not contain any animal products or by-products.

3. How do I use the Indian Mild Curry Rub?

The Indian Mild Curry Rub can be used as a dry rub or mixed with oil to create a marinade. Simply sprinkle the rub on your desired protein, vegetables, or grains and rub it in. For a marinade, mix the rub with oil and let your food marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

4. Can the Indian Mild Curry Rub be used in dishes other than curry?

Absolutely! While the rub is perfect for adding flavor to curries, it can also be used in a variety of dishes. Try sprinkling it on roasted vegetables, using it as a seasoning for rice or quinoa, or mixing it into dips or sauces for a unique twist.

5. Is the Indian Mild Curry Rub spicy?

The Indian Mild Curry Rub is designed to have a mild level of heat, making it suitable for those who prefer a milder spice level. However, everyone's taste buds are different, so some may find it to be slightly spicy. If you prefer a spicier rub, you can mix in some additional cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5