• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have the index card files for products and new releases from 2006?

In summary, index cards are commonly used as a convenient way to organize and store information, such as recipes, notes, and flashcards. They come in various sizes, with the most common being 3 inches by 5 inches. Index cards can be used in a recipe box and can be customized with different colors and designs. They can be stored in a variety of ways, including in a recipe box, filing cabinet, or binder.
chefchelsea
Hey, does anyone remember those index cards for pictures of all the products, I need those files, if anyone has them please post them or email them to me at [email protected]
It would be really great if you have all the new products as well for spring/summer 2006! Thanks!

Chelsea

Ok I've read so much about these index cards, that I've got to see them too! Could someone e-mail them to me please? [email protected]. I really like the idea about the "tree" ! That seems like it would be an easy way to pick out what you want to buy the bride!

Vanderpool, I remember those index cards! They were so helpful for keeping track of all the products. I don't have the files, but I'll keep an eye out for them. Hopefully someone else on here can help you out. And I agree, it would be amazing to have the new products for spring/summer 2006. Let's hope someone has them and can share them with us!

What are index cards used for?

Index cards are used as a convenient way to organize and store information, such as recipes, notes, and flashcards. They are also commonly used for studying, brainstorming, and planning.

What sizes do index cards come in?

The most common size for index cards is 3 inches by 5 inches, but they also come in larger sizes such as 4 inches by 6 inches and 5 inches by 8 inches. There are also mini index cards that are 2 inches by 3 inches.

Can index cards be used in a recipe box?

Yes, index cards are the perfect size to fit in a recipe box. Many people use index cards to write down and organize their favorite recipes.

Can index cards be customized?

Yes, index cards can be customized with different colors, patterns, and designs. Some index cards also come with pre-printed lines or grids to help with organization.

What is the best way to store index cards?

Index cards can be stored in a variety of ways, including in a recipe box, a filing cabinet, or a binder. Some people also use index card holders or trays to keep their cards organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampermeRai
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shoopmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JeanetteK
  • pc_am1