• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inDesperate Need of Simple Additions Large Platter!

In summary, the Simple Additions Large Platter is a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen. It measures 15 inches in diameter, is microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be used for both hot and cold foods. Made of high-quality stoneware, it is durable and perfect for special occasions with its simple and elegant design.
sarahb2004
Hi everyone. I recently broke my directors Simple Additions large square serving platter. (Item 1942). Does anyone have one they would like to sell? TIA!

Oh noes!
Sorry, I don't have one, but I used to borrow stuff from my director, so I sympathize. Yikes. The buy-it-now price on ebay is pretty steep, but there is one up for auction, currently $20 + shipping.

Thank you!

I believe I have a new one in box if still needed.

1. What is the size of the Simple Additions Large Platter?

The Simple Additions Large Platter measures 15 inches in diameter, providing ample space for serving a variety of dishes.

2. Is the Simple Additions Large Platter microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the platter is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it a convenient and versatile addition to your kitchen.

3. Can the Simple Additions Large Platter be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, this platter is designed to be used for both hot and cold foods, making it perfect for serving a variety of dishes at any temperature.

4. What is the material of the Simple Additions Large Platter?

The platter is made of high-quality stoneware, ensuring durability and longevity in your kitchen.

5. Can the Simple Additions Large Platter be used for special occasions?

Absolutely! The simple and elegant design of this platter makes it perfect for any occasion, from casual dinners to fancy parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maddy Pedrow
  • slapsappyhappy