• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Independent Consulting Show Go as Planned?

In summary, success for a first independent consulting show can be measured by meeting sales goals, getting positive feedback, and booking future shows or receiving referrals. If the show did not go as planned, it's important to reflect and learn from the experience with the help of a mentor or fellow consultants. To make a good first impression, arrive early, set up a visually appealing display, and greet guests with a smile. Engage guests through interactive demonstrations and games, and listen to their needs. Following up with guests after the show is crucial for building relationships and potentially booking future shows, and can be done through thank-you notes, emails, and special promotions.
PMSchef
Silver Member
I just want to say hello for the 1st time.

Hello and Welcome!! Be prepared to get some great useful knowledge here!!

Hello and Welcome to PC and CS.

Hey! Glad you could join us. I really think you will learn a lot here. Everybody is very helpful.

Welcome and have a ball... there are loads of things to glean from here and we hope you share your tips and questions with us!

Welcome, welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions and to share what works (or doesn't) for you!

thank you all, especially to my friend the geekgirl

Welcome!!! :D

Welcome! We're a little weird, but we're basically harmless. :)

Welcome to PC and CS! You're gonna love it here!

Welcome, where are you from?

Hello and welcome!!! You'll love it here and with PC!:)

Hi! Glad you are here!

Welcome!!!:)

Welcome~You're gonna love it here!!:D

well, thanks again to all. as far as weird.... I'm gonna fit rite in. I just have to remember that I need to be sane also. >:D< to all it is time to go to (B==d)<-- I'm trying to start this as a bed

Hi Colleen;
I saw you are in NY yourself and was curious as to where in the state. 2 more days until my 1st show and hope I do as well as you.

PMSchef said:
Hi Colleen;
I saw you are in NY yourself and was curious as to where in the state. 2 more days until my 1st show and hope I do as well as you.

Hi PMSchef,

Yes, I am from Long Island, New York. Who is your director? I just sent you a PM.

Mary is my dir

Well my 1st show is behind me... I guess I will make sure of the people that I invite are going to come. The 4 that I personally invited were there and we had a good time. Good practice, good timing and I learned a lot from it.:yuck:

1. How do I know if my first independent consulting show was successful?

Success can be measured in different ways, but some indicators of a successful show include meeting or exceeding your sales goals, receiving positive feedback from guests, and booking future shows or getting referrals from guests.

2. What should I do if my first show didn't go as planned?

If your show didn't go as planned, it's important to reflect on what went wrong and learn from it. Talk to your mentor or fellow consultants for advice and tips on how to improve for your next show. Don't be discouraged - every show is a learning experience!

3. How can I make a good first impression at my show?

First impressions are important, so make sure to arrive early and set up your display and products in an organized and visually appealing way. Greet guests with a smile and introduce yourself, and be prepared to answer any questions they may have about the products or the company.

4. What are some tips for engaging guests at the show?

One tip is to have interactive demonstrations or games to get guests involved and excited about the products. You can also encourage them to try samples and ask for their feedback. Don't forget to listen to their needs and tailor your presentation to their interests.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the show?

Following up with guests is crucial for building relationships and potentially booking future shows. Send a thank-you note or email to all guests, and be sure to reach out to those who expressed interest in hosting a show or becoming a consultant. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for their first order to encourage them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShandaSassyKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tammy D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jaimice