• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success with My Super Starter: Incredible Month Update!

In summary, the Super Starter program offered by Pampered Chef is a support system for new consultants that provides training, resources, and a community of experienced consultants to help them succeed in their business. By participating in the program, consultants have access to exclusive training, resources, and support from a community of consultants. The program has three levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold, with specific sales and recruiting goals to be met within a set time frame. After completing the program, consultants will have gained valuable knowledge, skills, and support to continue building their business. They will also receive a special reward for each level completed and can participate in the program multiple times to continue their success.
Sooner PC
:D I am having the best month ever. I am on month 3 of my super starter and have already had 2 shows totalling over $1400 (combined). I HAVE 6 SHOWS LEFT TO DO THIS MONTH!!!! Based on what I have banked and the what I hope the shows close at - I am going to get 2 or 3 of the extra bonuses.

I have 1 show booked in December - and I only plan on doing 3, but my January is filling up quickly. I have 6 shows booked and 3 leads - and did I mention that I STILL HAVE 6 SHOWS LEFT TO DO THIS MONTH!!!

I am doing the happy dance and having fun !!!

Boomer Sooner!!

Shannon Overstreet

Good Jobthat is great - good for you!!! Its great when things start to work out. Keep up the good job :)

Wow, Shannon, that is amazing! Congratulations on your successful month so far and all the shows you still have left to do. It sounds like your business is really taking off and you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and keep dancing! Wishing you continued success in the future. Boomer Sooner!

What is the Super Starter program and how does it help me maximize success?

The Super Starter program is a support system provided by Pampered Chef to new consultants. It includes training, resources, and a community of experienced consultants to help you build your business and achieve success.

What are the benefits of participating in the Super Starter program?

By participating in the Super Starter program, you will have access to exclusive training and resources to help you learn the business, develop your skills, and increase your sales. You will also have the support of a community of consultants who can offer guidance and advice.

What are the requirements for completing the Super Starter program?

The Super Starter program has three levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. To complete each level, there are certain sales and recruiting goals that must be met within a specified time frame. These goals are designed to help you build a strong foundation for your business.

What happens after I complete the Super Starter program?

Once you complete the Super Starter program, you will have gained valuable knowledge, skills, and support to continue building your business. You will also receive a special reward for completing each level, and have the opportunity to move on to the next level and continue growing your business.

Can I participate in the Super Starter program more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the Super Starter program multiple times. Each time you complete a level, you can move on to the next level and continue building your business. The program is designed to help you achieve long-term success, so you can continue participating in it as many times as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • CookPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
valleygirl2
Replies