• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increasing Sales With Stickers!

The company offers a 1/2 off coupon code for customers that order $75 or more in products. Additionally, they offer a free gift with orders over $50.
AmieCream
I posted a few weeks ago asking what sticker companies you use.

I decided to order just a few items from thebooster.com WOW!!! I love them!

My question is, has anyone taken their challenge of putting 4 stickers on each invitation? Did it work???

Enquiring minds want to know!

TIA

Did it work?! I don't know why I stopped!! I ended up in San Francisco the year I started this!!!! Do it!!! The stickers are cheap and GREAT to use!!!

PS...I am going to make my daughter sticker all invites this w/end!!! J/k...but I will ask her to help!!!!

Which stickers did you order that you would put on the invites?

They have info to help you. You put a sales sticker, a recruiting sticker and a booking sticker and double up on one of those on each invite, it adds color and drama and catchs their eye. I always loved the "Surprise your host, book a show" sticker.
There are SO MANY to choose from just pick the ones that work for you.
I think they are offering 1/2 price shipping right now and orders over certain dollar amounts get free gifts.

This whole sticker thing reminds me...I can't find my sticker binder, maybe that is why I stopped?!

heres what I did...I order the preferred customer business cards from thebooster.com and asked for a catalog. They sent me one and in the inside are samples of their stickers (2 pages of stickers to try out).I didn't know how much I would like them until I saw them...and now I really like them!!!If you decide to order, I would appreciate any referrals: Amie Cream South Carolina!

So has anyone kept track on if this system really did help with their bookings, hosting etc. I've checked out the site,seems very overwhelming but I'm interested to learn more.

I have some stickers already, I am just curious - which ones do you put on the invite? I always put- have a Pampered Day on evelopes I mail out-

The information they sent out says to put 4 stickers on each invitation and some on the cattys too. I think the price is about $12 for 560 stickers. I'm going to try it this month and see how it works for me.another thing is that they say to hide 5 special stickers on the invitations you send out for your host. Then call her and tell her to find all 5 for an additional prize. It think that is really neat, it makes her have to call all 40 people.

Unfortunately thay have not helped me any, I have used them, but not seen any increase. Hope you all have better luck :)

What are some ways to use stickers to increase sales?

Stickers are a fun and creative way to boost sales for your Pampered Chef products. Here are some ideas:

• Include stickers with your product packaging to thank customers for their purchase and encourage them to shop again.
  • Host a sticker giveaway or contest on social media to engage with potential customers and generate buzz for your products.
  • Create sticker packs that feature your most popular products and offer them as a free gift with purchase or for a discounted price.
  • Collaborate with other small businesses or influencers to create co-branded stickers and reach a wider audience.
  • Use stickers to personalize and decorate your product displays at events, markets, or trade shows to catch the eye of potential customers.

How can stickers help increase brand recognition?

Stickers are a powerful branding tool that can help make your Pampered Chef products stand out and be remembered. Here’s how:

• Design stickers with your logo and company name to create brand awareness and make a memorable impression on customers.
  • Include your website or social media handles on stickers to drive traffic and increase your online presence.
  • Offer stickers as a free gift with purchase or as a promotional item to spread the word about your brand.
  • Encourage customers to share photos of your products with your stickers on social media, which can lead to more brand exposure and potential sales.

What are some tips for designing effective stickers for increasing sales?

Creating eye-catching and effective stickers requires some thought and planning. Here are some tips to keep in mind:

• Make sure your design is clear, easy to read, and visually appealing.
  • Use high-quality images and colors that represent your brand and products.
  • Include a call-to-action, such as “Shop Now” or “Limited Time Offer”, to encourage customers to make a purchase.
  • Consider the size and shape of your stickers – larger and uniquely shaped stickers tend to stand out more.
  • Don’t forget to include your contact information or website link so customers know where to find you.

How can stickers help increase customer loyalty?

Stickers can be a powerful tool for building and maintaining a loyal customer base. Here’s how:

• Offer exclusive stickers to members of your loyalty program as a reward for their continued support and purchases.
  • Create a sticker club where customers can sign up to receive new and unique sticker designs each month.
  • Include a sticker with handwritten thank you note in each order to show your appreciation for your customers.
  • Host sticker-themed events or parties for your loyal customers to foster a sense of community and keep them coming back.

What are some affordable ways to incorporate stickers into my marketing strategy?

Stickers can be a cost-effective marketing tool for your Pampered Chef business. Here are some budget-friendly ideas:

• Print stickers in bulk to save money and have a stockpile to use for various marketing efforts.
  • Collaborate with other small businesses or influencers to share the cost of creating co-branded stickers.
  • Use online design tools and templates to create your own stickers without hiring a professional designer.
  • Offer stickers as a free gift with purchase or as a promotional item – the cost per sticker is relatively low compared to other marketing materials.
  • Consider using stickers as part of a larger marketing campaign, such as a sticker scavenger hunt or sticker-themed social media challenge, to maximize their impact and reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • PCGINA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Jules711