• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increasing Sales: Strategies for Breaking Through 350# Plateau

In summary, the key to increasing sales is to focus on getting bookings first. This can be achieved through strategies such as hosting a booking blitz and show blitz, attending events and expos, and networking with others through open houses and festivals. It is also important to coach hosts to ensure good attendance and outside orders at their shows. By utilizing these methods, sales and bookings will start to add up and help achieve desired goals.
milkangel
How do you all get such a big # in sales? i have a hard time of getting past 350 this last month. it was supper in nov but it has slowed down. Please HELP ME. :(

host coaching---host coaching---host coaching----get as many people there---as possible----

Try a booking blitz and then a show blitz. Booking Blitz - Have your names and phone numbers ready to go. Find a place where you can call for 1-3 hours without being interrupted. CALL everyone and let them know you have been challenged (I challenge you) to book 24 shows in 24 hours and would they help by booking or giving you a referral. Check out the 24 bookings in 24 hours for better words to say. Show Blitz - book 5-7 shows in one week. DO THE SAME RECIPE ALL WEEK! You will be exhausted, but the bookings and sales you get from this will really get you where you want to go.

I was going to say Host Coaching too :)Coach your host to good attendance and outside orders and it will start adding up.

Well, first you need bookings before you can host coach....how are your bookings?

Well, first you need bookings before you can host coach....how are your bookings?

That's the problem I'm having. I've called everyone I know and then some and nothing. I don't know that many people in the area so everywhere I go, I wear PC logo and talk it up but nothing. I'm interested in the words of wisdom, too!

I suggest looking for expo and booth opportunities. I like in a smaller city and our downtown area has a crazy days thing. I (the night before) decided to do it. Grabbed some stuff and set up. I've gotten a couple great customers and bookings from doing things like that. Didn't cost anything, no prep, no advertising! Of course, I brought drawing slips for info. That's a great way to meet people that are interested in PC (they stopped, right?) without spending money. I also have gotten together with friends (other companies) and done tiny things with 4 people at the coffee shop. It's free too. So look and see what's out there. Setting up on the street, I did have to call the business I wanted to be in front of (the coffee shop).

I love doing booths. This is what got me out of my family/friends circle.

I am not a fan of bridal fairs - they are expensive booth rentals and the bride-to-be gets so much info in a bag, I think PC stuff gets overlooked.

Home shows, ethnic festivals (like Italian, Irish, etc), food festivals... I have a booth at a Wholistic Health Fair next month. The guy on the phone wanted to know how PC fit in. I told him, with PC tools & recips you're more likely to skip carry out & eat healthy. He laughed and said, well we don't need another chiro.

host an open house, participate in group open houses with other DS sales people, attend festivals (spring and summer are a great time for this). Join local committees and organizations

1. How can I break through a sales plateau of 350#?

Breaking through a sales plateau can be challenging, but there are a few strategies you can try. First, focus on diversifying your customer base by reaching out to new demographics or offering new products. You can also try increasing your marketing efforts, such as through social media or hosting events. Additionally, make sure you are consistently following up with existing customers and providing excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

2. What are some effective ways to increase sales in the Pampered Chef business?

There are several effective ways to increase sales in the Pampered Chef business. One strategy is to host cooking parties or demonstrations to showcase the products and allow potential customers to try them out. You can also offer promotions or discounts to incentivize purchases. Additionally, building strong relationships with customers and offering personalized recommendations can help drive sales.

3. How can I overcome sales obstacles and reach 350# in sales?

Overcoming sales obstacles takes persistence and determination. One approach is to review your sales techniques and identify areas for improvement. You can also seek advice from more experienced Pampered Chef consultants or attend training sessions to learn new strategies. Additionally, staying motivated and setting achievable goals can help you push through obstacles and reach your sales target.

4. What role does customer satisfaction play in increasing sales?

Customer satisfaction is crucial for increasing sales. Happy customers are more likely to make repeat purchases and recommend your products to others. To ensure customer satisfaction, make sure you are providing high-quality products, excellent customer service, and addressing any concerns or issues promptly. You can also ask for feedback from customers to continually improve your sales strategy.

5. How can I use social media to boost Pampered Chef sales?

Social media can be a powerful tool for boosting Pampered Chef sales. You can use platforms like Facebook or Instagram to showcase your products, share recipes and tips, and engage with potential customers. You can also join online communities or groups related to cooking or kitchen products to connect with a larger audience. Additionally, social media allows you to run targeted ads or promotions to reach specific demographics or interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies