• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I increase my customer sales average?

In summary, "Increasing per Person Average" refers to increasing the amount of money spent per person at a Pampered Chef party. It is important for the success and profitability of the business, and can be achieved through strategies such as offering package deals and upselling techniques. To track and measure per Person Average, consultants can keep records of purchases or use Pampered Chef's online ordering system.
susanr613
Gold Member
I've been in the biz since November 07 and have noticed that my per person sales are right around $50 - big shows, small shows, even catalog shows.

I am familiar with host coaching to encourage attendance and therefore increase show average, but how do i increase customer sales average?

Thanks in advance for your advice - :)

Cross selling, upselling, sell in multiples....If someone buys a Food Chopper, ask if they have a good cutting board to go with it. Same with knives.I never let anyone buy just one Handy Scraper. What's the point? I call them my kitchen shovels--must have two.Just some ideas off the top of my head late on Saturday night.

That $50 average is why HO has the free guest specials set at $60. Mention to your $50 customers that if they add $10 to their order, they'll get $20 more tools (the $10 they purchase, plus the value of the freebie).

I do both things mentioned above: cross selling and adding to their order to get a free product. I had a guest at my show last night that bought a few items and said that's it, I cannot buy any more! Well, when she came to check out, she was only $5 away from the guest special so I encouraged her to purchase more to get the free item. 90% of the time a guest will (she did).

I think the more customers understand the value of the products, the more comfortable they are willing to spend.

In general, I try to emphasize the company's incredible warranty, customer service and quality standards (the sheet pans being a good example). Specifically, I try to provide multiple uses for each product, highlight the products' benefits, and the increased value of using certain products together.

What is "Increasing per Person Average"?

"Increasing per Person Average" refers to the practice of increasing the amount of money spent per person during a Pampered Chef party. This can be achieved by encouraging guests to purchase more products or by upselling higher-priced items.

Why is increasing per Person Average important?

Increasing per Person Average is important because it directly affects the success and profitability of a Pampered Chef business. The more money spent per person, the higher the sales and commission for the consultant hosting the party.

How can I increase per Person Average at my Pampered Chef party?

There are several strategies for increasing per Person Average at a Pampered Chef party. These include offering package deals, highlighting high-value items, and providing incentives for guests to purchase more products. Additionally, having a well-planned and engaging party presentation can also lead to increased sales.

What are some effective upselling techniques?

Some effective upselling techniques include suggesting complementary products, demonstrating the benefits of higher-priced items, and offering limited-time discounts or promotions. It's also important to listen to the needs and preferences of guests and tailor upselling suggestions accordingly.

How can I track and measure my per Person Average?

Tracking and measuring per Person Average can be done by keeping a record of each guest's purchases and adding them up at the end of the party. Another option is to use Pampered Chef's online ordering system, which automatically calculates per Person Average. Additionally, consultants can set goals for per Person Average and track their progress over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchen queen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedByJulie
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ChefNelson