• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Outside Orders with a Simple Hosting Tip - Get a Free Gift!

In summary, the conversation discusses a successful strategy for generating outside orders at a product show. The strategy involves providing the host with address labels containing show information and offering a free gift for bringing in outside orders. The free gift is wrapped in tissue paper to add excitement. The conversation also mentions the use of outside order forms and the success of the strategy in a small town setting.
cookingkatie
I just started sellling PC in June. I used this idea at my last 2 shows, and ended up with $125 in outside orders at one show and $150 at the other show. When the host set the date, I sent her address labels with all her show info. Then she could just stick them to her invites. On the bottom, I put "Bring an outside order and receive a FREE gift" I told the host to really push this to all of her guests. I wrapped up alot of items in tissue paper. Everything from paring knives, bamboo spoons, coffee samples, mini serving spatula and a few higher priced items, like a super scrapper. I told the host that the "goody bag" had items from $1 to $11. I have found women love the idea of getting FREE stuff and by wrapping them up, it just adds to the excitement. I had one lady who brought in outside orders after the show just for a free gift. Let me know if this works for anyone else.

Cool idea! I'll have to try that. Thanks for sharing. :)

That is a cool idea. I'll try it at my shows when I get back from conference. I do the labels to help, but not the free gift thing ;) .

Do you mail outside order forms to all of those invited as well or do they just write it down and bring it to the show? Neat idea!

janel kelly said:
Do you mail outside order forms to all of those invited as well or do they just write it down and bring it to the show? Neat idea!
I usually give the host 15 outside order forms. Most of my outside orders have came back on them, but I also live in a really small town, where everyone knows everyone else. So that may help some. A few people just told them what they wanted and sent a blank check for the total or a credit card #. Good luck~

1. How can I increase my outside orders as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to increase your outside orders is by networking and promoting your business. Attend local events, such as farmers markets or craft fairs, and set up a booth to showcase Pampered Chef products. You can also host virtual parties and share your consultant link on social media to reach a wider audience.

2. What are some tips for getting more outside orders?

One effective tip is to offer incentives or discounts for customers who refer their friends and family to you. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them exclusive deals or host a customer appreciation event to encourage repeat orders.

3. How can I use social media to increase outside orders?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business. Create engaging posts and share photos and videos of products in use. You can also join Facebook groups related to cooking or home organization and share your consultant link with the group members.

4. Can I offer outside orders through my personal website?

Yes, you can offer outside orders through your personal website by adding the option for customers to purchase directly from your site. Make sure to promote your website on social media and other marketing materials to drive traffic to it.

5. What are some creative ways to increase outside orders?

One creative way to increase outside orders is by partnering with other local businesses. For example, you can collaborate with a local bakery and offer a discount on Pampered Chef bakeware with the purchase of their baked goods. You can also offer cooking classes or workshops to showcase your products and generate outside orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • donnathepamperedchef