1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Increasing Outside orders

1. I just started sellling PC in June. I used this idea at my last 2 shows, and ended up with $125 in outside orders at one show and $150 at the other show. When the host set the date, I sent her address labels with all her show info. Then she could just stick them to her invites. On the bottom, I put "Bring an outside order and receive a FREE gift" I told the host to really push this to all of her guests. I wrapped up alot of items in tissue paper. Everything from paring knives, bamboo spoons, coffee samples, mini serving spatula and a few higher priced items, like a super scrapper. I told the host that the "goody bag" had items from $1 to $11. I have found women love the idea of getting FREE stuff and by wrapping them up, it just adds to the excitement. I had one lady who brought in outside orders after the show just for a free gift. Let me know if this works for anyone else.

Jul 4, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Cool idea! I'll have to try that. Thanks for sharing. :)

3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

That is a cool idea. I'll try it at my shows when I get back from conference. I do the labels to help, but not the free gift thing ;) .

Jul 4, 2005
  4. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Do you mail outside order forms to all of those invited as well or do they just write it down and bring it to the show? Neat idea!

Jul 5, 2005
  5. I usually give the host 15 outside order forms. Most of my outside orders have came back on them, but I also live in a really small town, where everyone knows everyone else. So that may help some. A few people just told them what they wanted and sent a blank check for the total or a credit card #. Good luck~

Jul 7, 2005
Have something to add?