• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Catalog Club Shows Really Boost Sales?

In summary, Stacy says that if you have a successful catalog show, you don't have to do much. She recommends weekly calls to keep in touch, and suggests a game idea (tic tac toe) to keep the hosts motivated.
Good evening! Does anyone have any success with Catalog show sales? They are nice to do since you don't have to leave the comfort of your home, but my sales are usually avg $200.

Any suggestions?

add an accentive...i would add some kind of accentive for doing a catalog show...maybe if there show reaches 300...i would add like an extra 10.00 in free product or something....most of my catalog shows run about 350-400 now. When you give something to the hosts for doings such a good job it just makes thems want to do so much more...the first show i done this with a gave a mini chillzanne bowl away...and not that that had anything to do with it but the host had over 800 in sales...and she was so excited she dediced to have a kitchen show to boost her up to a thousand dollar show....

my biggest thing with catalog shows is that when you host coach them like they are kitchen shows (with that much excitement), you'll get a better show.. at least in my experience. i've done catalog shows where i host coached them (over the phone), but they only turned out to be just $150 or $200.. but the catalog shows that I have done and host coached REALLY strong & IN PERSON.. those ended up being $500-$600 shows for me. I pump up the host benefits program.. and I do NOT mention the $15 less they get for doing the catalog vs home show. I do give them a show planner, but I circle the catalog show host benefits for them.. they see their benefits as a catalog show host, but also can see that if they hosted a home show, they'd get a little more. but if they have told me they didn't want to do a home show, and are excited about doing a catalog show, then i get UBER excited for them! a show is a show! my 2 highest shows so far have been catalog shows.

I've only had 3 so far and the rest have been cooking shows. Two $300 and one $400 catalog shows. I just stick a note in with their info and tell them that catalog shows are usually a little smaller than kitchen shows, so the free product might not be as high. Not sure if that just makes them more determined or what. I'm always surprised when I call and they tell me how they are doing. I've got 4 people doing a catalog show right now. I hope they are as good!

oh, another thing. my catalog shows end up staying open longer than my home shows. it just ends up being that way (with mailing of payments, etc.) and i think that was the difference between my high and low shows as well. my low shows were on a slight time restriction (like 5 days), and my higher shows had like 8-10 days.

Really? I've never given a time restriction. Must be why mine are higher. The one I have next month, I did offer her a little extra in free product if she turns it in before the 15th. I really want those HWC mugs!!!

I am trying the tic tac doe sheet to see if it improves the sales and motivation. I am attaching a copy of the flyer.

Attachments

• Tictactoecatalogshows.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 553
I like...the game idea with tic tac toe. I have started putting an incentive in my letter to the Catalog Hosts, if they have over a $400 in total I'll give them the NEW Outdoor Party Plate. We'll see! Thanks for all the input!

the HCW cupsThe HWC Host only cups that we can earn are only available to COOKING SHOW held and Submitted from March 1st - 15th. So a Catalog Show would not count. just thought I would point that out! It really sucks but oh well!

No...I checked the flyer...the large print says hold and submit 2 cooking shows, but down at the bottom it says all cooking shows, catalog shows, fundraisers, pampered bride shows held and submitted count toward this incentive.

Good point!!! didn't catch the small print I was going off the large one at the top!!!

It is very misleading. But I guess it just means shows in general, not a specific type. I am glad. I only have 1 show booked in March, but should be able to gather enough orders to get a catalog show in by the deadline.

I just had a successful catalog showI have a host who ran a 10 week catalog club show and it was a $1.390 show! Wow I am so happy and I hardly had to do a thing. I did weekly calls to keep in touch but pretty much she had everything together!!
~Stacy~ :)

1. How can I increase my catalog show sales?

There are a few ways to increase your catalog show sales. First, make sure you are reaching out to potential customers and letting them know about the products and promotions available. Utilize social media and email to spread the word. Secondly, offer incentives such as free products or discounts for hosting a catalog show. Lastly, make sure to follow up with customers after they have received their catalogs to answer any questions and remind them to place their orders.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my catalog show?

There are many effective ways to promote your catalog show. You can create a Facebook event and invite friends and family, post about it on your personal social media pages, or even reach out to local businesses and offer to set up a display for their employees to browse during lunch breaks. You can also utilize our customizable marketing materials and send out postcards or flyers to potential customers.

3. How can I encourage people to attend my catalog show?

To encourage people to attend your catalog show, offer incentives such as free products or discounts for those who attend. You can also create a fun theme for your show or offer a cooking demonstration to make it more appealing. Make sure to promote the event and remind people to RSVP so you can plan accordingly.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales during a catalog show?

To maximize sales during a catalog show, make sure to have a variety of products on display and available for purchase. Offer bundle deals and highlight popular items or new products. It's also helpful to have an online ordering option for those who may not be able to attend the show in person.

5. How can I make my catalog show more interactive?

To make your catalog show more interactive, consider incorporating a virtual cooking demonstration or game into the event. You can also encourage attendees to share their favorite recipes or tips for using the products. Another idea is to have a prize drawing or giveaway to keep people engaged and excited about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• theonlyewe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Donna Althoff
  • swtnsssychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
swtnsssychef
  • pamperedape