• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with My Proven Show Booking Strategy - Get More Bookings Today!

In summary, Monica uses a sheet with all her available dates and then has columns for name, address, phone, email, and best time to call. She also has some incentives listed at the bottom of the sheet. Last show, she had 4 bookings! Good luck with your bookings everyone!
momof3
Silver Member
I have had a lot of positive feedback from my customers about the way I do my bookings requests at shows. I type a sheet with all my available dates on it and then have a column for name, address, phone, email, best time to call, show time on the sheet. Then I have some incentives listed at the bottom as well as that months specials both host and guest. Last show, I had 4 bookings! Good luck with your bookings everyone!

do you have that available? just like a demo i guess? that sounds like a really good idea thanks for sharing it

Monica:

I use that method as well, which I learned from Lyn Conway (getafreshperspective.com) at conference a few years ago. While I'm checking out my customers, I show them the sheet with my next available dates and say "If you were thinking about having a show, here are my next available dates." I usually give an incentive for the date that is closest in, which I show during my demo. I've been very pleased with my rate of getting bookings at the show using this method. ;)

If you need more info, feel free to email me!

Mary

Increasing booking - i love this ideaCan you send me an example of what this booking/date availability flyer looks like? I have been doing PC as a hobby the last couple of years, but now want to try to make some real money at it. AND, I am terrible at asking people if they want to host a show, so this is a very passive aggressive way to get booking without feeling like I am being a sales man.

My email is [email protected].

Thanks.

Misty

Great Idea!!I would love a copy sent to me also. I am looking for any kind of ideas to increase my bookings. I just started on June 30. I have had one show on July 14. I have 3 this week-end. Whew!! I have only one booked for August so far. :mad: :( My email is [email protected] Thanks Laura

i would love a copy of that also if you could pleasse email it to me at [email protected] also do you pass it around during your show or while you are doing the orders at the end? thanks so much

Here's a couple of tools I got at conference

Attachments

• MY OPEN DATES.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 930
  • My last 10 Shows.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 833
Thanks!!Thanks for sharing Marg, I think I may use both for my next show. I would really like to recruit more people, and I think that may be a way to do it.

Thanks Again,
Debbie :)

Ladies:

I have emailed each of you a copy of my "Next Available Kitchen Show Dates" document. Let me know if you have any questions!

Mary

Awesome !These are great !! Cant wait to use them !! Thank you sooo much for sharing !! :)

Me, too!Mary,

Could you please email me that document as well? I really like this non-threatening method of booking future shows.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Carrie Singer
[email protected]

I think I've responded to everyone who's asked for my sheet, but if I've missed you, please email me privately, so as not to clog up the board!

Mary

1. How does your booking strategy differ from others in the industry?

Our booking strategy is unique because it is based on proven methods that have been tested and refined over many years. We have taken the best practices from successful consultants and combined them into one comprehensive strategy that is guaranteed to boost your bookings.

2. Do I need any special skills or experience to implement this strategy?

No, our booking strategy is designed for consultants of all levels, from beginners to experienced professionals. It is simple and easy to follow, and requires no special skills or experience.

3. Will this strategy work for any type of show or event?

Yes, our booking strategy is versatile and can be used for any type of show or event, whether it's an in-home party, virtual party, trade show, or fundraiser. The techniques and tips can be adapted to suit your specific needs.

4. Can this strategy be used with any type of audience?

Absolutely! Our booking strategy has been tested and proven to work with a variety of audiences, including family and friends, acquaintances, and even complete strangers. It is a universal approach that can be applied to any audience you encounter.

5. How quickly can I expect to see results with this strategy?

The results may vary depending on your individual efforts, but many of our consultants have reported significant increases in their bookings within just a few weeks of implementing our strategy. With dedication and consistency, you can expect to see a steady growth in your bookings over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • RMR1984