1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Increasing Bookings

1. momof3

momof3 Love this site! Silver Member

I have had a lot of positive feedback from my customers about the way I do my bookings requests at shows. I type a sheet with all my available dates on it and then have a column for name, address, phone, email, best time to call, show time on the sheet. Then I have some incentives listed at the bottom as well as that months specials both host and guest. Last show, I had 4 bookings! Good luck with your bookings everyone!

Sep 29, 2004
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

do you have that available? just like a demo i guess? that sounds like a really good idea thanks for sharing it

3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Monica:

I use that method as well, which I learned from Lyn Conway (getafreshperspective.com) at conference a few years ago. While I'm checking out my customers, I show them the sheet with my next available dates and say "If you were thinking about having a show, here are my next available dates." I usually give an incentive for the date that is closest in, which I show during my demo. I've been very pleased with my rate of getting bookings at the show using this method. ;)

If you need more info, feel free to email me!

Mary

Jul 24, 2005
  4. Increasing booking - i love this idea

Can you send me an example of what this booking/date availability flyer looks like? I have been doing PC as a hobby the last couple of years, but now want to try to make some real money at it. AND, I am terrible at asking people if they want to host a show, so this is a very passive aggressive way to get booking without feeling like I am being a sales man.

My email is msover@columbus.rr.com.

Thanks.

Misty

Jul 26, 2005
  5. Laura1293

Laura1293 Novice Member

Great Idea!!

I would love a copy sent to me also. I am looking for any kind of ideas to increase my bookings. I just started on June 30. I have had one show on July 14. I have 3 this week-end. Whew!! I have only one booked for August so far. :mad: :( My email is mckenzie123@comcast.net Thanks Laura

Jul 26, 2005
  6. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

i would love a copy of that also if you could pleasse email it to me at bjbroderick@frontiernet.net also do you pass it around during your show or while you are doing the orders at the end? thanks so much

Jul 26, 2005
  7. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Here's a couple of tools I got at conference

Attached Files:

Jul 26, 2005
  8. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Thanks!!

Thanks for sharing Marg, I think I may use both for my next show. I would really like to recruit more people, and I think that may be a way to do it.

Thanks Again,
    Debbie :)

Jul 26, 2005
  9. chefmary

Ladies:

I have emailed each of you a copy of my "Next Available Kitchen Show Dates" document. Let me know if you have any questions!

Mary

Jul 26, 2005
  10. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Awesome !

These are great !! Cant wait to use them !! Thank you sooo much for sharing !! :)

Jul 26, 2005
  11. Me, too!

Mary,

Could you please email me that document as well? I really like this non-threatening method of booking future shows.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Carrie Singer
    csinger82003@yahoo.com

Jul 26, 2005
  12. chefmary

I think I've responded to everyone who's asked for my sheet, but if I've missed you, please email me privately, so as not to clog up the board!

Mary

Jul 26, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted