• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can a card help me increase bookings at my shows?

In summary, the card forces the director to ask everyone about booking a show, and the card will make her feel less pushy. She can blame it on the card saying she has to ask or pay for the shipping. The card prints 4 to a page.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
My director uses a card like this in the guest lapboards. It forces her to ask everyone about booking a show. I made this one myself. Please use it and let me know how it works for you. I am planning to start using these at my November shows. I am terrible about asking everyone if they want to book a show. She says... don't make the decision to book for them. Ask them and let them decide. I think the card will make me feel less pushy. I can blame it on the card saying I have to ask or pay for your shipping.

Attachments

• free shipping.pub
    67 KB · Views: 372
What size does that print?

cookingwithlove said:
My director uses a card like this in the guest lapboards. It forces her to ask everyone about booking a show. I made this one myself. Please use it and let me know how it works for you. I am planning to start using these at my November shows. I am terrible about asking everyone if they want to book a show. She says... don't make the decision to book for them. Ask them and let them decide. I think the card will make me feel less pushy. I can blame it on the card saying I have to ask or pay for your shipping.
I can't open it in this format. :cry:

dannyzmom said:
What size does that print?

When I printed it, it came out 4 to a page. So approx. 4x5 inches.

Thanks for the card. I'll definately use it. I need all the help I can get to "Ask EVERYONE". This should help.... Thanks!

Great!!! Thanks for sharing.:D

Can anyone convert this for me so I can see it too???

Please?

It prints 4 to a page. Here is the word version. You may have to reformat it.

Attachments

• free shipping.doc
    46 KB · Views: 476
I think I'll start using these! I've thought about it. Sometimes I don't ask everyone...especially about the opp! I'm thinking I may add something about if I don't ask when they place their order, since that is when I usually ask.

Wendy,
Thank you SO much for these, they are WONDERFUL!!!:D

I always go through what is in their lapboard when I hand them out. I plan to explain the cards then. Saying, "when you come up to settle your order if I don't ask you about hosting a show or our opporunity then the shipping is free. I will ask everyone so nobody feels left out (ha, ha)"

i do this but i just say it at some point in the show, maybe when i am talking about host benefits or a line in the show about getting a product for free by hosting/signing up

i figure i have said it aloud, and those that hear it great and for those that don't it doesnt matter, i have just made the commitment to ask everyone since I SAID it.

it works and i dont' have to print more things to put into folders or catalogs

t

1. How can I get more people to book a show?

One of the most effective ways to increase bookings at a show is to offer a hostess incentive. This could be a free product or a discount on their order for every friend they invite to the show. You can also encourage the hostess to reach out to their friends and family personally and offer them a special deal or exclusive product.

2. Do themed shows help increase bookings?

Yes, themed shows can be a great way to attract more guests and increase bookings. Some popular themes include holiday-themed shows, recipe-specific shows, and girls' night out shows. You can also offer special recipes and products that tie in with the theme to make the show more enticing for potential guests.

3. How can I use social media to boost bookings?

Social media can be a powerful tool for increasing bookings at a show. You can create a Facebook event and invite potential guests, post about the show on your personal or business page, and even offer exclusive discounts or giveaways for those who RSVP to the event. You can also ask the hostess to share the event and invite their own friends on social media.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with guests after the show?

Following up with guests after the show is crucial for increasing bookings. You can send personalized thank you notes or emails, offer a special deal for those who book a show within a certain time frame, or even make a phone call to thank them for attending and offer to help them host their own show. Be sure to also include a link to your online booking page for easy access.

5. How can I incentivize guests to actually book a show?

Aside from offering a hostess incentive, you can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time deals or exclusive products that are only available to those who book a show at the event. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and discounts, to encourage guests to take action and book a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bmann
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ValM2010