• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Attendance & Excitement: Tips for Hosting a Successful Event

In summary, a good way to improve attendance for your kitchen shows is to coach your hosts better and remind them of the show. Another way to improve attendance is to offer a host challenge.
DebPC
Staff member
One way is to get and keep your host very excited about the show.Let them know how much fun evryone will have and how good the recipe is going to taste and how easy it's going to be to make.
Look for signs during the coaching call which you can address like;

I only know 12 people to invite- help them think of more and give lots of attention to outside orders

If you expect low attendance offer a gift to everyone who brings a guest or a drawing for a nice item for everyone who brings a guest. You'd want to let the host know a few days ahead so hopefully her guests will get others to come.
Keeping them positive and motivated is soooo important!

Offer your host $1 credit for every buying guest she has at her show (minumum 12 guests). Examperl $16 buing guests there that day= $16 credit towards her discounted products.

You could offer a host challenge. Tell your host " My highest show last month was $$$$. If you beat it, I'll give you______. Usually a $15 or $20 item.

fish aren't taking the baitI have done about 10 kitchen shows and I'm starting to build momentum. I finally decided I want to get serious about this. But one problem I keep running into time and again is attendance. I urge the host to call and remind her friends to come (although I have heard more than once "I don't want to be too pushy"), I offer "bring a friend, get a gift," but so far it hasn't even produced one friend. How can I coach my hosts better? Also, I had a recent host who said she had asked her friend if she wanted to place an order. Her friend said she had one and she would call back. She never did. However, the host didn't want to call her back or have me call her b/c, again, she didn't want to seem pushy. How do I get past this?

Make the reminder calls for the host, she won't seem too pushy and you will know that the guests didn't simply forget.

Hi there! I completely agree with you that getting and keeping your host excited about the show is crucial for a successful event. One way to do this is by emphasizing the benefits of hosting a party, such as getting to try delicious recipes and earning free products. I also like your idea of offering incentives for outside orders and guests. It's important to make sure the host knows about these offers ahead of time so they can spread the word to their guests. I would also suggest reminding the host to reach out to their guests a few days before the event to remind them and encourage them to bring a friend. This can help increase attendance and make the event more fun for everyone. And of course, keeping a positive and motivated attitude throughout the coaching process is key. Thank you for sharing your tips! Happy cooking!

1. How can I increase attendance at my Pampered Chef parties?

To increase attendance at your Pampered Chef parties, it is important to create excitement and buzz around the event. Utilize social media platforms and invite friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend, such as a free product or discount on their purchase. Additionally, make sure to send out invitations with all of the necessary details and include a call to action for RSVPs.

2. Is it better to have a large group of people or a smaller, more intimate group at a Pampered Chef party?

Both large and small groups have their advantages when it comes to Pampered Chef parties. A larger group allows for more potential sales and bookings, while a smaller group allows for a more intimate and personalized experience. Ultimately, it is up to the consultant and host to decide what works best for them and their goals.

3. How can I get people to actually show up to my Pampered Chef party?

To ensure that guests show up to your Pampered Chef party, it is important to follow up with them after sending out invitations. Send a reminder email or message a few days before the event and offer to answer any questions they may have. You can also offer a small incentive for those who RSVP and show up, such as a free gift or extra entries into a raffle.

4. Can I use social media to increase attendance at my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, social media can be a powerful tool to increase attendance at your Pampered Chef party. Utilize platforms like Facebook and Instagram to create buzz and promote your event. You can also create a Facebook event and invite friends and followers, as well as share sneak peeks of products and special offers to entice potential guests.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef party more appealing to potential guests?

To make your Pampered Chef party more appealing, create a welcoming and fun atmosphere. Offer delicious food and drinks, play fun games or activities, and make sure to showcase and demonstrate the products in an engaging way. You can also offer exclusive discounts or bundle deals to entice guests to make a purchase. Additionally, make sure to follow up with guests after the party to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
klsnyder
Replies
Views
love2cook05
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views