• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Increase Bookings and Sales? Try the Baby Purse Game!

In summary, these "baby purses" are a way to increase bookings at shows. You can use them to pass out to potential customers, and if they take the deal, they can win a free show or product. There is also the option to not take the deal, in which case the person takes the purse back and says something like "you are really passing up a valuable offer!".
leshelman
Gold Member
I have not had the chance to use these yet, but my director (Sally Schubert) showed these to us at a meeting in February. They are called "baby purses" and you can use them to increase bookings at shows.

I plan to use them like "Deal or No Deal". I will pass 10-20 of them out (depending on how many you want to invest in) and then I will make my way around the room. "Do you want to take the deal that is in the purse?... if it is a show, you commit to hosting a show, or it might be a FREE gift!!!" Then if they take the deal, they open it up and if it says "Me at your house for a SHOW" they have won a FREE SHOW!! or if they take the deal and it is a FREE product or $5 off your $30 order tonight (or something like that) then that is what they get!

There is also the option to NOT take the deal. In which case, just take the purse back and say something like "you are really passing up a valuable offer!" and then give the purse to someone that wants one... or put it aside if no one else wants one!

Here is a picture of one. There are SO many designs to choose from!
BP-1AL_t.jpg

Here is a link to the website:
http://www.expressyourselfonline.com/

And here is the file that describes how to use them:
View attachment babypurse.pdf

The game is a work in progress! Like I have said, I have not used it yet and I have only heard about it... I will post more details in the comments when I get them and start using them!

cute idea!!! i'm doing the dice game this year since i bought Mickey dice!!!

angelmom said:
cute idea!!! i'm doing the dice game this year since i bought Mickey dice!!!
Can you explain the dice game?

Here is a link to a website the explains it:
http://www.homepartyplannetwork.com/homepartygames/dicegame.htmI have also copied and pasted it here:Dice Booking Game

Supplies needed:
One pair of dice
11 cards with envelopes numbered 2-12
2- GRAND PRIZE
3,4,5,12- WIN A PRIZE
6,7,8,9,10,11- BOOK A SHOW
Several goodie bags (I put a votive and/or a tealight)

Here's how to play:

Ask, "Who here likes to gamble? Great because I've got a gambling game for you! The game is optional to play, but you will win something for playing every time. The way the game works is you roll the dice and you get the coordinating envelope for the number you roll." (For example, if they roll a 3 and a 2 they get envelope #5.) "Inside each envelope is a prize. In one envelope it says GRAND PRIZE which is ________ (hold it up for them to see…if you don't have the item, show them a picture of it in the catalog.) Some of the envelopes say WIN A PRIZE. If you get this envelope, you will get a goodie bag to take home tonight. The rest of the envelopes have the best prize it them…they say BOOK A SHOW! Now, the catch is whatever envelope you get, you have to follow through. So, if you get grand prize, you have to take home the grand prize. If you get Book a show, you have to book a show. And just so you know, having a candle party is so easy. All you do is give me a guest list and I send out the invitations for you. Also, if you provide phone numbers, I will even give your friends a reminder call for you! And then you reap all the rewards by getting loads of FREE products! So, do I have any takers?"

Let them roll the dice and take their envelopes, but tell them not to open the envelopes yet. After everyone that wants to has rolled, tell them, "Okay, I have a deal to make with you. (Hold up trumpet jar) You can, regardless of what your envelope says, without even looking, go ahead and book a show. If you do so, you will get a free jar candle like this one at your show AND you will still get the prize that is in your envelope. Again, you will be helping _____ out, and earning lots of free stuff for yourself." Let them decide what to do. Coax them along by reminding them they have a chance of getting book a show in their envelope and this way they get the jar for booking. After everyone has decided whether or not to make the deal for the jar, let them open their envelopes. Give prizes to those that earned them and book the shows of the people that made the deal or got it in their envelope. Make sure you book the show THAT NIGHT EVEN IF IT IS TENTATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

You can modify gifts and wording depending on your business.

But for any prizes or giveaways you should use our products!!You can also use the purses instead of the envelopes, I think it would add just a touch of fun and would get people's attention! (So you would need 11 baby purses)I am also planing to use them at vendor events and put prizes in them for "Book a show and pick a purse!" (I do not plan to give away my purses though.)

i like the idea of using the little purses at vendor events! i did an event late Jan and used valentine cups and had heart 'sticks' in the cup and put a prize on a label at the bottom of the stick....the thing i did which i wouldn't do again was to put specific dates on the hearts......

use 11 Food Prep bowls

scottcooks said:
use 11 Food Prep bowls
The point behind the purses is to excite people... and to HIDE the prize inside. With prep bowls, you will be able to view what is inside.In my own opinion, I think people at a show will be more willing to open (commit to having a show) if it is a purse, rather than a prep bowl?? :)

Sorry, I didn't have time to go into details before. Write your 11 prizes onto 4x6 index cards, then fold them in quarters to put in the FOOD PREP BOWLS - makes it reusable, and features OUR OWN PRODUCTS - not trying to 'entice' guests using some other product, interesting them in our own products. IMHO, people are not made willing by an item, but by a consultant. The original dice game was done with envelopes, so do what works for you. The point behind the food prep bowls is to deliver the information - folded up... everyone opens at the same time. Sounds like the purse thing is working for you; great. This is what has worked for me. Years ago, I posted the idea in another format with lots of details:See #3 on this link

What are the benefits of increasing bookings and sales?

Increasing bookings and sales can result in higher profits, more business opportunities, and a larger customer base. It can also help build brand recognition and establish a strong reputation in the market.

How can I increase my bookings and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some effective ways to increase bookings and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant include hosting cooking parties, utilizing social media to promote products, offering discounts and promotions, and building relationships with customers through excellent customer service.

What are some tips for successfully promoting and selling Pampered Chef products?

Some tips for promoting and selling Pampered Chef products include showcasing the products in action, offering personalized recommendations to customers, providing helpful cooking tips and recipes, and offering special deals or bundle packages.

How can I maintain a consistent level of bookings and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To maintain a consistent level of bookings and sales, it is important to regularly follow up with customers, provide excellent customer service, stay updated on new products and promotions, and consistently promote and market your business through various channels.

What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help consultants increase bookings and sales?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants increase bookings and sales, including training and support from experienced consultants, marketing materials and tools, access to a consultant website and online ordering system, and regular product and business updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kisrae