• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can 'baby purses' help increase bookings and sales at your shows?

In summary, "baby purses" are a tool used to increase bookings at shows. Similar to "Deal or No Deal", the host offers guests the chance to take a deal from the purse, which could result in a free show or product, or a discount on their order. The game can be adjusted to offer different types of deals and has been successful in increasing bookings and sales at shows. Different designs are available at http://www.expressyourselfonline.com/ and the file included in the conversation provides instructions on how to use them. Overall, the game has been a hit and is recommended for others to try at their own parties.
leshelman
Gold Member
I have not had the chance to use these yet, but my director (Sally Schubert) showed these to us at a meeting in February. They are called "baby purses" and you can use them to increase bookings at shows.

I plan to use them like "Deal or No Deal". I will pass 10-20 of them out (depending on how many you want to invest in) and then I will make my way around the room. "Do you want to take the deal that is in the purse?... if it is a show, you commit to hosting a show, or it might be a FREE gift!!!" Then if they take the deal, they open it up and if it says "Me at your house for a SHOW" they have won a FREE SHOW!! or if they take the deal and it is a FREE product or $5 off your $30 order tonight (or something like that) then that is what they get!

There is also the option to NOT take the deal. In which case, just take the purse back and say something like "you are really passing up a valuable offer!" and then give the purse to someone that wants one... or put it aside if no one else wants one!

Here is a picture of one. There are SO many designs to choose from!
BP-1AL_t.jpg

Here is a link to the website:
http://www.expressyourselfonline.com/

And here is the file that describes how to use them:
View attachment babypurse.pdf

The game is a work in progress! Like I have said, I have not used it yet and I have only heard about it... I will post more details in the comments when I get them and start using them!

Please let us know how it works for you.

UPDATE: I have now used these at a few shows and they have been a hit! I have made a few adjustments to the game and here is how it goes now:1. I pass around the purses and ask each person if they want to take a deal. I make sure to mention that there are different types of deals in the purses (show, free product, discount, etc.) to increase interest.2. If they take the deal, they open the purse and reveal what they have won. If it is a show, I schedule it with them right then and there. If it is a free product or discount, I give it to them right then and there.3. If they do not take the deal, I take the purse back and say something like "you are missing out on a great offer!" and then I move on to the next person.4. At the end of the game, I go back to the people who did not take a deal and give them one last chance to take a deal. This usually results in a few more bookings or orders.Overall, the game has been a great way to increase bookings and sales at my shows. I highly recommend trying it out at your next party!

1. How can I increase my bookings and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to increase your bookings and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. Some strategies include hosting virtual parties, offering exclusive deals and discounts, networking with potential customers, and utilizing social media to promote your business. You can also reach out to friends and family to host parties or share your consultant link with them for online purchases.

2. What is the best way to approach potential customers for bookings and sales?

The best way to approach potential customers is to be genuine and authentic. Share your personal experience with Pampered Chef products and how they have benefited you. Offer to host a party for them or provide them with a catalog and your consultant link for online purchases. Networking events and social media can also be effective for reaching new customers.

3. How can I incentivize customers to book parties and make purchases?

Offering exclusive deals and discounts is a great way to incentivize customers to book parties and make purchases. You can also offer rewards for hosting parties, such as free products or discounts on future purchases. Another idea is to host a raffle or giveaway at your parties to encourage guests to make purchases.

4. What can I do to keep my existing customers coming back for more?

Providing excellent customer service is key to keeping existing customers coming back for more. Make sure to follow up with them after their purchases and offer personalized recommendations for future products based on their interests and needs. You can also send out newsletters or email updates with new products, recipes, and special promotions.

5. How can I utilize social media to increase my bookings and sales?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business. You can create a business page on Facebook and Instagram to showcase products, share recipes, and host virtual parties. You can also join Facebook groups or online communities related to cooking, home organization, or party planning to network with potential customers and share your consultant link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Bren706