• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Incomplete Address for Hosting a Show | Tips & Solutions

In summary, the best way to ensure all parts of the address are included when booking a show is to double check with the host and use a mapping tool to verify the address. If the address is incomplete after booking, reach out to the host immediately and ask for the missing information. To prevent an incomplete address from affecting delivery, confirm the complete address before submitting the show order and provide a copy of the form to the host. If the address on the show order form is different from the host's account, clarify which address is correct and remind the host to update their information. Once a show order has been submitted, the address cannot be edited, so it's important to contact the host for any changes or corrections.
PamperedJess
I am putting in a show and it says that I can't transmit because the address in incomplete for the host. I've check the address and the zip code and its correct. Any suggestions....Thanks!!!

have you tried to make sure that the address is under the hostess order. Just bring up the hostesses name then hit the special shipping button make sure it is there then it should work. (hope that makes sense)

Thanks I will try this...I hope that it works too

Check your contact list, it might not be the same what you put in under host info. It happened to me and I was racking my brains trying to fix it. I hope that this helps! :)

Found the hard way too...You absolutely must have it the same in all 3 places.
The transmittal program will pull the address, not the one from the show itself, but it pulls in the one on the host's order. That is the one from your contact list.
It's really weird how it does that but...

You must also have a phone # listed. That has tripped me up before.

1. How can I ensure that all parts of the address are included when booking a show?

The best way to avoid an incomplete address when booking a show is to double check with the host and confirm all address details, including apartment or suite numbers, before finalizing the booking. You can also use a mapping tool, such as Google Maps, to verify the address and identify any missing information.

2. What should I do if I realize the address is incomplete after booking a show?

If you realize the address is incomplete after booking a show, reach out to the host immediately and ask for the missing information. You can also use the mapping tool to try and fill in the missing details. It's important to have the complete address to ensure a successful and timely delivery of products.

3. How can I prevent an incomplete address from affecting the delivery of products?

To prevent an incomplete address from affecting product delivery, make sure to confirm the complete address with the host before submitting the show order. You can also provide the host with a copy of the show order form, which includes the address details, to ensure accuracy. Additionally, it's helpful to have the host provide a phone number in case there are any issues with delivery.

4. What should I do if the address on the show order form is different from the address on the host's account?

If the address on the show order form is different from the address on the host's account, it's important to clarify which address is correct. Reach out to the host and ask for the correct address to ensure accurate delivery. It's also helpful to remind the host to update their account information to avoid confusion in the future.

5. Can I edit the address on a show order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a show order has been submitted, the address cannot be edited. If there are any changes or corrections needed, it's important to reach out to the host and confirm the updated address. You can also contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance in ensuring timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • noradawn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • gtrchic05