• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentives for Monthly Top Peformers

In summary, Jenni's director has a system where top performers receive different types of gifts depending on their performance. Those who recruit more people or sell more products receive bigger gifts. The director also has a system where she draws a prize for those who sell the most green products.
Kelly8
Hey all!
I am wondering if anyone has any good ideas that they use or their directors have used to recognize top performers for the month. In 2009 I got the top performer a gift. That did get to be a little bit of a pain to always be searching for a gift. Any ideas...:confused:

I did receive a PC bag as the top performer from my director, and it was very much appreciated. Monthly we just get ribbons.

I am going to use an extra apron I have and give it to the person who was top in sales the month prior at our team meetings. Whomever it top performer will be able to sign their name and wear it all of their show's for the next month.

My director gives a $5 gift card to the person with top sales each month. She's gotten them from various restaurants. Sometimes she has them from office supply stores.

My director gives us little tokens..then the month before conference we can redeem them..if you go to conference the are good for $2 cash for each 1 that you have..if you don't go to conference they are pretty much worth $0.50 each in PC Dollars..so you get $1 PC Dollars for every 2 tokens..and she just makes the tokens out of paper.

She does that for

Highest Sales
Most Shows
Highest Average..but you have to have at least 4 shows.
Most Bookings.

And I think I am missing one but I can't think of it.

I'm planning to do "Crystal Cash" for my team. They can redeem as they go for supply order items or save it towards a gift card/something at conference. I haven't gotten all of the details worked out yet but our next meeting isn't until Feb. 6 so I have time. :)

We get a $5 movie card and a package of microwave popcorn when we have a $1000 show.

In the past, my director had done a 5-star Reward program. If you get 5 stars, you get a $10 gift certificate or $10 for National Conference (cash).

The 3 required categories are 4 shows, $1500 in sales, attend cluster meeting.

The optional categories (to get your last 2 stars) were:
  • Turn in your goal planner
  • Qualify with 4 shows during your first 30 days
  • Earn any level of recruit bonus during your first 90 days
  • 6 or more shows received at Home Office
  • $3000 or more in personal Sales
  • $450 or better Show Average
  • Each $1000 Cooking Show
  • Each new personal recruit
  • Each new qualified personal recruit
  • Demo a recipe at the cluster meeting
  • Bring a potential consultant as a guest to a cluster meeting
  • Send in a fundraiser
  • Beat your Director in personal sales, # of shows held or show average
  • Reach $15,000 in Career Sales
  • Reach a new Career Club Level
  • Promote to next level
  • Attend National Conference
  • Attend any other meeting sponsored by Home Office
  • Participate in a tele-class or online course from Consultant’s Corner

We do "Conference Cash" for different things. Same as above, plus recruiting, 30-day bonuses, and $1K shows. Dollar for dollar if you go to conference, 1/2 if you don't.

Wow these are all great ideas! Thanks ladies!

For awhile we did "If you submitted a show last month" you got a minature Payday bar. "If you recruited someone" you got a small pack of M&Ms because you're gonna make More Money. And there were a few others. I don't remember now. That is an inexpensive way to break into a recognition program.

I have a whole rewards system top sales and recruiting each month gets a gift. Anything from candles, gift cards, office supplies, pc logo stuff, products, spices etc.

PCJenni can you post the details of your system?

PC Jenni, that's currently what I am doing but I wanted something that I didn't have to go looking for things each month. I guess I want something very simple and easy to follow, and something that the cluster members want and know that if they're top performer they're going to get.

You can actually call Merrill & order business cards with your downline's personal info too! :D I do that every time a new recruit qualifies, I buy them 500 business cards to help them advertise & get their business up & off the ground. Or think about logo stuff ... catalog tote, clothing, etc. Anything to help them advertise will help them AND help you! ;)ETA - or, depending on how much you want to spend, advertising for their car!!! :D

My director has a basket of smaller things (pks. of postcard invites, SB cookbooks, Pampered Chef post-its, shower invites, etc...mostly business tools) For every $1000 in sales you did the previous month, you get one pick out of the basket.

She also just starting doing a prize drawing for "Going Green". When we hit $150 sales in the month, our numbers turn Green in Consultant Connection. The earlier in the month we go "Green", the more tickets we get for the drawing.

I know this is a little late, but my director does "E Dollars"!
Her name is Ellengton and she has several different levels to turn in your edollar and what you can earn varies from products to supplies to even a flat screen tv. She gives them for all kinds of reasons, attending cluster, participating at cluster, $1000 in sales, and several more. Our cluster seems to be fun and really enjoy working to get edollars!!

How many edollars for a flat screen?!?

What are the monthly incentives for top performers?

The monthly incentives for top performers vary, but they can include cash bonuses, gift cards, free products, and recognition at company events.

How are top performers selected for these incentives?

Top performers are selected based on their sales and recruiting success during the month. The top performers are usually determined by a combination of factors such as sales volume, number of new recruits, and customer satisfaction ratings.

Can top performers earn multiple incentives in a single month?

Yes, top performers have the opportunity to earn multiple incentives in a single month. For example, if a top performer meets or exceeds their sales goal and also recruits a certain number of new consultants, they may be eligible for both a cash bonus and free products.

Are there any requirements or restrictions for receiving these incentives?

The specific requirements and restrictions for receiving incentives may vary, but typically top performers must meet or exceed their monthly sales goal and maintain a certain level of customer satisfaction. In some cases, there may also be a minimum number of new recruits required to qualify for certain incentives.

How are these incentives communicated to top performers?

Incentives for top performers are typically communicated through company-wide emails, team meetings, and the consultant portal. The specific details and eligibility criteria for each incentive will be outlined in these communications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3