• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Possible Hawaii Incentive Trip with Pampered Chef? Ask Here!

In summary, the conversation is about the possibility of Pampered Chef having a Hawaii incentive trip in the future. The participants share their desire to go to Hawaii and other potential locations for future incentive trips, such as Punta Cana, Costa Rica, Australia, and Alaska. They also mention previous incentive trips, including one to Atlantis. One participant was convinced to join the company because of the opportunity to go on incentive trips.
hmolah
Hello! Out of the blue question - but I'm wondering for those who've been with the company for a while - has Pampered Chef ever had a Hawaii incentive trip???? I have many motivations for this business, but visiting Hawaii is a big one! I'm just curious if anyone knows! It would help me to be excited if I knew it was at least a possibility!

Thanks!

hmolah said:
Hello! Out of the blue question - but I'm wondering for those who've been with the company for a while - has Pampered Chef ever had a Hawaii incentive trip???? I have many motivations for this business, but visiting Hawaii is a big one! I'm just curious if anyone knows! It would help me to be excited if I knew it was at least a possibility!

Thanks!

Yes, Hawaii was the incentive trip a few years back...:)

And I would LOVE Hawaii to be another incentive trip. I've never been and would love to go PC-style. Was the last time the year after they last did Disney, so 3-4 years ago? The great thing is, once you go on an incentive trip, you get the survey of where they should do future trips. I put in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic b/c I've heard it's great. They seem to do something Caribbean every other year, either a resort or cruise. Costa Rica would be fabulous, too. I would sell PC on street corners if they offered Australia. I believe the only time they did Oz, it was only for upper levels. And an Alaska cruise again would severely motivate me. I loved the Atlantis trip. Can you tell I joined the company for the incentive trips???

Becca I was sold on joining when my director told me that she got to go to Atlantis. That's all I had to hear! So you're not alone. :) Since I joined in June I can't seem to scrap up enough sales to earn Disney but 2010 is a whole other story.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your excitement about the possibility of a Hawaii incentive trip! While I cannot confirm any specific future trips, I can tell you that Pampered Chef has had a history of offering amazing incentive trips to various destinations, including tropical locations. So, while I cannot guarantee a trip to Hawaii, I would highly encourage you to stay motivated and work towards achieving your goals with the company. Who knows, maybe a trip to Hawaii will be in the cards for us in the future! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. What are the qualifications for earning a Hawaii Incentive Trip with Pampered Chef?

The qualifications for earning a Hawaii Incentive Trip with Pampered Chef vary each year, but typically include a combination of sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements. You can find the specific qualifications for the current year on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I track my progress towards earning the Hawaii Incentive Trip?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking tool on the website where you can input your sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements to see how close you are to qualifying for the Hawaii Incentive Trip. You can also contact your upline or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

3. Can I bring a guest on the Hawaii Incentive Trip with me?

Yes, if you meet the qualifications for the trip, you can bring one guest with you. However, your guest will be responsible for their own travel expenses.

4. What is included in the Hawaii Incentive Trip with Pampered Chef?

The Hawaii Incentive Trip typically includes airfare, accommodations, and some meals. In addition, there are usually planned activities and excursions for the group to enjoy together. Exact details may vary each year, so be sure to check the specifics for the current trip on the Pampered Chef website.

5. When and where is the Hawaii Incentive Trip with Pampered Chef held?

The Hawaii Incentive Trip typically takes place in the spring and is held in a different location each year. Past locations have included Maui, Kauai, and Oahu. The specific dates and location for the current year's trip can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
pampered1224