• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Trips

hmolah

Dec 5, 2005
Hello! Out of the blue question - but I'm wondering for those who've been with the company for a while - has Pampered Chef ever had a Hawaii incentive trip???? I have many motivations for this business, but visiting Hawaii is a big one! I'm just curious if anyone knows! It would help me to be excited if I knew it was at least a possibility!

Thanks!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Hello! Out of the blue question - but I'm wondering for those who've been with the company for a while - has Pampered Chef ever had a Hawaii incentive trip???? I have many motivations for this business, but visiting Hawaii is a big one! I'm just curious if anyone knows! It would help me to be excited if I knew it was at least a possibility!

Thanks!

Yes, Hawaii was the incentive trip a few years back...:)

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
And I would LOVE Hawaii to be another incentive trip. I've never been and would love to go PC-style. Was the last time the year after they last did Disney, so 3-4 years ago? The great thing is, once you go on an incentive trip, you get the survey of where they should do future trips. I put in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic b/c I've heard it's great. They seem to do something Caribbean every other year, either a resort or cruise. Costa Rica would be fabulous, too. I would sell PC on street corners if they offered Australia. I believe the only time they did Oz, it was only for upper levels. And an Alaska cruise again would severely motivate me. I loved the Atlantis trip. Can you tell I joined the company for the incentive trips???

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Becca I was sold on joining when my director told me that she got to go to Atlantis. That's all I had to hear! So you're not alone. :) Since I joined in June I can't seem to scrap up enough sales to earn Disney but 2010 is a whole other story.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Trudie32
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views